Twenty20 world cup

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
burdo77

No one has started this thread so here it is!

Already there has been some awesome trading action. Last night bangladesh traded at 1.07 ( May of been lower) and they lost, it will be nice to see more of these short priced favourites drift out.

They are only playing at three grounds for the World Cup, therefore the pitches are likely to play differently later in the tournament. It will be interesting to watch.

Happy trading
LeTiss

I've been trading it - it's absolutely brilliant

Australia vs Pakistan has £14.1M traded by the innings break!
woodhousejj

T20 Afghanistan v Nepal on 20th March had £25million matched !! - yep its great trading - especially when in only one match, I think so far, that the favourite has not switched during the game.
John
kelpie

I'm trading it too. Fantastic markets, what an exchange should be.

driven by sub-continent money, mostly anyway, and betfair look to have switched off their rip off bots.
kelpie

Oz-Pakistan 26m matched and counting

both sides trading sub 1.2

perfect!
woodhousejj

Wonder if its time for a "Cricket Trader" from Bet Angel - Mr Webb ?

John
burdo77

I was burnt badly when the rain came with eng v new z, within two balls after going to the kitchen the price drifted from 1.8-4.8 on eng cause nz were ahead by duckworth Lewis when the dredded rain come.

Very big lesson learnt , keep an eye on duckworth Lewis calcs , weather and donnot leave the computer until change of innings.

On the other side, it is a great chance to get a trade on when the rain comes for next time....
burdo77

Does anyone know if India's price crashed in pre match? Gotta feeling there maybe some money to grab pre match????
woodhousejj

Not 100% sure but i am sure it was steady around 1.79 before the start - and as the WI only scored about 5 runs in the first 2 overs the price came in because of the slow start - not because of anything else.
John
burdo77

Can someone else plz very this? I've been getting some good pre match trades in, 5 ticks or more, would of thought there would of been some on offer...?
Consty1

Most of the full time guys I follow on Twitter seem to be trading Cricket and doing very well. I'd assume that in play, like any sport, you have to profile/model the game state and form an opinion rather than just trade the numbers?
kelpie

Consty1 wrote:I'd assume that in play, like any sport, you have to profile/model the game state and form an opinion rather than just trade the numbers?
Nah. Trade the numbers in front of you. Form books are for anoraks.
convoysur-2

Hi Cricket lovers
i know nothing about cricket ,but i do trade the games with draw no bet ,i do ok with these,
for me they are hard to find,
whats the difference ? draw no bet is not offered for all cricket games ,what is the name of the league or games it is offered ?im looking at nz and south africa now ,please tell me why there is no draw offered for this match ,
and would any one be kind enough to tell me where i can find stats on how many games end in draws ?
thanks in advance
Marc
kroni

draws are only offered on test matches (5 day matches), this match nz v sa is 20/20 is just a 20 over game and is played to get a result, not sure about rules in this competition but in most 20/20 a draw is not possible as if scores are tied at the end of both innings, both teams will bat again for 1 over to decide result
hhh

Oh no... Anything but a draw.. :cry:

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”