Download link disappeared from the new BF Profit & Loss page

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
superfrank

I asked them and they said it was being redeveloped and that downloads wouldn't be available for a few weeks...
gutuami

for some reason I can not download betHistory of the last 3months. Yesterday I tried about 10 times without any success. Today is the same.
It would be nice if they modify bet_history page. And include there an inplay flag. Now the only way to extract inplay bets is with the help of BA logs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Just gone to transfer some money around between wallets and the site is a complete mess!
Euler

All the elements of the page are compressed into frames for some reason.
gazuty

Download link still missing?? On the "new" p/l page there is no ability to download data (that I can see).

I'll ring them today.
blueport

I queried this and they said the feature was no longer available?
gazuty

But today it is back and the website is back to its former rendering format.

But now later today the link is gone again.

And if they have taken away that functionality, what are they thinking? Why won't they let me easily download to excel.

I really wonder why betfair are not more customer focused???? I am only being serious.
Online Trader

Are you using the new site or the old one, I am on the new one ansdit is available and has always been available whenever I have looked?
Euler

Here is a direct link to the old page: -

https://accountservices.betfair.com/mya ... countEx.do
blueport

How long will that link remain available?

Betfair response to my query.

Dear Simon

Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately this has been removed due to website enhancement and therefore will no longer be available.

Please contact us however for any information that you require and we can arrange for this to be sent over to you.

If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us again, or check the frequently asked questions on our Help and Learning site http://en.learning.betfair.com/app/home.

Kind regards,

Kelly North

Betfair Helpdesk
gazuty

Spoke to them just now.

Apart from the comical aspect that it takes forever because they can't understand my Australian accent, got to the bottom of it for the moment.

On chrome, the "new" website without download link appears.

On firefox, the "old" website is still available. So will be spending time tonight making sure I've got all the data I can download, downloaded.

I repeat my earlier point, is betfair interested in customers?
gutuami

can somebody download xls file of the last 3 months betHistory? I still can't do it. Even tried it at midnight when there's less activity on bf.
LinusP

I don't seem to be having any problems, just downloaded my bet history for the last 3 months. It took about 4mins to load then downloaded fine.
gutuami

I still can not download bf history for the last 3 months. But it worked when I broke it down into 3 parts and downloaded separately.
Anyway we have now a new design for the web site.
There's even an FEEDBACK option on the left hand side.
andyfuller

The forum link has gone I hear from Mark Iverson on Twitter. Guessing it is being faded out - shame as it used to be great in the early days.

Return to “Betfair exchange”