Highest price matched with min £500 at or above pre off data

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
gstar1975

Where can I get the archived price data for each horse regarding, highest price matched pre off at 8-10mins before scheduled off time with min £500 matched at or above?
Euler

gstar1975

Thanks for the link and I have searched the topic without finding what I need so I've painted a picture to aid anyone that can point me in a more specific direction.

So in the picture it shows on the left the time stamp 10mins out and on the right 0 mins out underneath the traded volume and available for each instance.

I would like to know the "Highest price point matched at around 10-8 mins before scheduled off time with minimum £500 matched at or above for past events" see snapshot below.

Where can I find this info quickly without trawling through betfair data sorting and filtering? If there is any info quick to hand if not it maybe worth someone capturing this info for future reference. I would like to do it myself if I had time. I'm always looking for a short cut like anyone.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated, and if anyone manages to help me in my quest I may divulge some info that maybe of interest to any trader out there.

Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gstar1975

What I'm looking to be able to set up is an automated betfair bot using BetAngel. I would like it to place a lay bet using liability stakes, at a price decided by the highest price matched with £500 matched at or above minus a certain % eg 10% lower eg if 6.0 is the highest price matched with £500 or above then 5.5 would be the lay price, then I want it to place the bet and repeat for all selected races. I want it to start scanning 10-8 minutes out (can be variable).

Also a problem may occur if there is a non runner or withdrawn horse during the last 10 minutes as if you already have bets matched then the liabilty would have reduced on the matched horses so the programme must either adust the liability to match the adjusted liability to the same as the bets already matched or hedge up or add to matched bets to bring the liab back up to original liability stakes so that any future bets in the race will match the orignial liability.

If anyone can help much appreciated.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”