betfair video

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
DaveD

Hi Guys,
i've seen the live video within bet angel thread but cant find an answer. i can watch betfair video in google chrome but cannot get live video to run in bet angel. ive been met with either just the rotating delay or told to instal the latest version of flash player which i have. does any one have any ideas as to what i maybe doing wrong?
thanks in advance
Dave D
welshboy06

BetAngel uses Internet Explorer for its web browser. So try the live video through there and see if that works first
DaveD

Hi Welshboy,
just logged in on IE and betfair live vid works fine, went back into bet angel and still the same rotating icon.
Naffman

I have that too, stopped working a few months ago I think, but find it easier to have the video on the side.
Dallas

When live video doesn't work it's normally something to do with flash add-ins etc, but it's impossible to diagnose.

By using an external browser for your live video it provides much better segregation inside windows and will use your PC's memory and processor more effectively
DaveD

thanks Dallas,
much obliged
Dave D
Niko

In Chrome, go to the three dots top right, click settings, under Privacy, click Content Settings, scroll to Flash, make sure Allow sites to run Flash is enabled.

Had this problem with Betfair not letting me run the live video, there must have been a Chrome update that set the settings to block sites from running Flash!

HTH :D
Annabelle882

I have problems, too,Betfair not letting me run the live video.....
Emmson

Betfair Live Video stopped working on my Chromebook about 6 weeks ago , no problem on Windows 10.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”