It's taking the current odds instead of my manual odds error

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Dallas

Do you want me to talk you through editing yours or send the one i made earlier then you can just edit the odds you want to use on the conditions page?

This has the fail safes in place so if your dutching/placing other bets on that selection the rule wont fire so i will need to remove/edit these for you if thats the case
horseplay

Just send me yours, No i'm either doing one or the other dutching when not sure about clear form or doing the gaurdin with horses that have form

I'll message you my email now
MattS

Hi Dallas, could you send me this file? I've been trying to get this to work but cant work out the 'retrigger if not matched' part

Thanks
Dallas

MattS wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:19 pm
Hi Dallas, could you send me this file? I've been trying to get this to work but cant work out the 'retrigger if not matched' part

Thanks
Not sure exactly what it is you want but since this thread a number of examples have been added to the shared files library that you can download, the one's being discussed above can be found in the in-running section
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=52

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”