Help Please - I am new

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
smitdog

Hello Dallas , No worries defintely put the wrong thing critera in .

The rule that i was trying to add in is the combined dutch bet % on my 2 selections needs to be < 80% for the bets to be triggered .

Is there any way that can be done please ?

Thanks for your help once again.
Cheers David...
smitdog

Hello Dallas , Wondering if you can help again please ?
I took out the market < 80% rule but I am still finding that it is triggering a bet if one of the conditions is being meet –
For example it placed a bet on the 2nd favourite but shouldn’t have as Favourite price didn’t meet the price critera ?
I have attached my file again if you can take a look please.
This is what I am after as a my starting point please -
Back Favourite if between a price of say $1.70 to 2.00
Also Back the 2nd Favourite as well proving the gap difference between the 3rd horse is $1.50
Only place the bet only if the Fav and 2nd Fav conditions are both meet - otherwise no bet
Also not sure if it’s possible but also can you add in a rule that the Book % is under <80% ???
Thanks for your help

Cheers David…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Its a slight error in your fixed odds conds, 3 of them are using 'back price' one is using last traded price - its not a major thing but it is possible this has stopped the trigger depending on how liquid the market is.
Change these to all the same and both rules should trigger simultaneously.

Regarding your book of 80%, in automation this value is for the whole market whereas in the dutching tool you can see the % for just the runners selected but these dutching options aren't available in the automation .
smitdog

Hello Dallas , I made the change as recommended however it is still triggering a bet on one condition .
in 2 races i tested it should have backed the Fav and 2nd Fav because it meet both criteras but only placed one bet ?

I have attached the file

Cheers David..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Its just worked perfectly fine for me, the only race close to fitting your criteria today is the 18:30 so i adjusted the arm time and changed the fav back price from >1.7 to >1.5
and it triggered on the first two as expected
smitdog

Hello Dallas, I will give it a few more tries and let you know if i can get both selections happening .

Thanks
smitdog

Hello Dallas, I tried again and had one race where it worked fantastic and the one where it didn't and backed only the favourite.

Not sure what do now ??

Thanks David..
Dallas

I ran it on random races through the day and everyone triggered both bets so not sure why your only getting 1 bet trigger sometimes.

What refresh rates are you using?
LeTiss

oliver123 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:55 pm
Forget Guardian. Anyone who uses Guardian is betting/gambling - it's a as simple as that
You talk some serious flipping shit sometimes
Euler

Deleted, mainly thanks to that extended offer.
smitdog

Hello Dallas, Your right . I made a rookie mistake by adjusting a few things and then not resetting it back to the test file.
One little adjustment was all it was.
I really appreciate your time and patience in helping me on this .

Good luck and once again thanks so much for your help..

Cheers David....
smitdog

Hello Dallas , I am sure there is thread on this one but can you point me in the right direction please ?
In Guardian how do you load up 2 different automation files to work on the same race please ?

Keeping in mind one may not trigger due to the rules not being met.

Thanks David..
Dallas

smitdog wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:02 am
Hello Dallas , I am sure there is thread on this one but can you point me in the right direction please ?
In Guardian how do you load up 2 different automation files to work on the same race please ?

Keeping in mind one may not trigger due to the rules not being met.

Thanks David..
Its only possible to apply one rules file per market but you can open more than 1 instance of BA
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=12446

Or you could add multiple strategies into the same automation file
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11857
smitdog

Thanks , Much appreciated...

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”