Help Please with sheet calculate

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Glenn240861

Hello All
I am new to the site although Iv been trading a little over a year.
Despite searching for over two weeks it feels almost everywhere I am unable to find the answer to my problem anywhere and although I hate to be beaten I have to ask the people on a higher level of skills on excel before I hang myself from the loft hatch :D.
I have part written a trading bot which in time will have various formulas incorporated for calculating RSI, MACD, TICKS, TRENDS etc.
My major headache has been getting the bot to list down the various columns, row by row the changing odds, wom, LTP's etc.

I have (it seems) tried everything possible to get it to work, Tables, Worksheet Change in VBA, also Worksheet Calculate.
Mt question is am I missing something really silly here as not being very useful with Excel (although I'm reading and studying) I really cant think what else to try.
Any (even if silly) pointers or advice would help an old dog learn some new tricks and possibly allow him to get to his 56th Birthday rather than end it early with the help of a loft hatch

Regards
Glenn240861
seanmac

hi

im on the fly.

grab a commercial excel betfair data capture package .... you won't see the vba code.

but ..... im sure there a couple in the spreadsheet area submitted by nigelk for one and others?

cheers

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”