Excel and Refresh

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
sa7med

Hey guys,

I'm using the switesh data capture sheet with a few minor tweaks on a quad core 2.9ghz i7 processor at 8gb of ram using excel 2016 x64 and im having a slight issue with the refresh rate on excel.

I have it set to restrict refresh for 10 minutes untill the off, and the refresh interval is 20 ms. When it looks at only one race, it refreshes every one second, however, when there guardian cycles through two markets the refresh rate in excel is a tad bit slower (2-3 seconds). Can anyone tell me why this is the case (and how to resolve?) I thought it mightve been that I was using the 32bit version of excel but when I installed the 64 bit version I still get the same problem.

Thanks
workpeter

From my own spreadsheets i seem to be able to capture data at around 70-100ms. I do notice this slows down as the list of suspended markets increases throughout the day even though I've set data restriction time via guardian options. I resolve by removing the markets from the list. Although a BA update is required to fix this.

Anways im rambling. 2 markets should still get decent throughput. I recommend using a better data capture sheet.

FYI i am using a laptop which is around 5 years older than your specs.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”