Betdaq Chart And Automation

A place to discuss anything.
BetfairTraderTom

Hi All, I joined the forum today..Been trading for about 4 months so still a relative newbie, i have downloaded Betdaq trader as i wanted to trade Goodwood through it today but i wont let me get the price and volume chart up, it gives me a link that says page is not available? also i cant import any automation files from bet angel into betdaq trader, it just says i cant import as the files were made on a newer version of bet angel? Help!! Thanks
Euler

Betdaq doesn't actually have price and volume charts and there are a number of features missing on the API that prevents it from being able to import files directly into Betdaq. You will have to recreate them. Be aware it's not as comprehensive as the Betfair version.
BetfairTraderTom

Thats Helped, think i might just keep my automation on BA professional and just trade manually on betdaq today then!! Thanks for the quick reply..
Euler

I think that's best. Goodwood is a bit odd for Betdaq. It doesn't trade quite the same as other big meetings so Tuesday will be a day of learning really for all of us.
BetfairTraderTom

Okay Thanks!!

Return to “General discussion”