Trainer/Jockey etc on the ladder

Help improve Bet Angel.

Would you like the option to add connection info such as trainer/jockey to the ladder?

Yes
78%
No
3%
Not Needed
19%
Other (Please Specify)
No votes

Total votes: 37
to75ne

i am sure alpha did not mean to nark you :)

i believe ba as to much stuff these days, to messy and as i rarely care or know what a horses name is let alone its jock i am not too concerned but i can see your point. (i am more concerned with the race type and the track).

but the info you would like to see is readily available on the 1 click screen and in the ba excel sheet, and as most trade with more than one screen these days, its only a flick of the eyes away (but i do see your point).
Trader_Tom

to75ne wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:43 pm
i am sure alpha did not mean to nark you :)

i believe ba as to much stuff these days, to messy and as i rarely care or know what a horses name is let alone its jock i am not too concerned but i can see your point. (i am more concerned with the race type and the track).

but the info you would like to see is readily available on the 1 click screen and in the ba excel sheet, and as most trade with more than one screen these days, its only a flick of the eyes away (but i do see your point).
Everyone trades differently. I'm not usually fussed on the race type but do take notice of it. The prices are more important to me.

I get what you mean about BA being too messy but this isn't going to add any more mess. Simply another option in the already present drop down menu in the ladder settings. I use the market overview to see the market depth outside of the 5 ladders I have up but I have to hover my mouse over each runner and most of the time it doesn't work. It's not practical at all. I've not used the spreadsheet though so that could be one to look at.
Bluesky

I too would like to see this feature added for exactly the reasons Tom has given in this thread.
Korattt

bump bump bumperty bump
Seti

Would it be possible to make the runners information available via the ladder as it is on the one click screen. I.E. when floating the mouse cursor over the horses name.
Bluesky

Seti wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:29 pm
Would it be possible to make the runners information available via the ladder as it is on the one click screen. I.E. when floating the mouse cursor over the horses name.
+1

Return to “Suggestions”