A Virtual Balance?

Help improve Bet Angel.
BetScalper

I don't think practice mode will be around for too much longer. BF seem to be gubbing accounts left, right and centre.

Your better of using minimum stakes to test things out as then your money is actually in the market, however small.
MemphisFlash

why do people want a practice mode balance. that turns it into a game which it is not!!!
SeaHorseRacing

MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:38 pm
why do people want a practice mode balance. that turns it into a game which it is not!!!
Everybody is different but from my personal experience i struggled with managing my account balance and a virtual balance would have helped me massively.

Some struggle with the markets whereas my struggles were purely mental on money management.

Those from gambling background a virtual balance would definetely help
BetScalper

BetFair / PaddyPower don't like practice/virtual mode. That's why they been warning/closing accounts down.

All it does is usually give you a false sense of hope.

If your not using real money then you are not even in the market. So, your strategy/decision making is false, again.

Say you win allot or lose allot in practice mode, what is it actually telling you ?, nothing
Naffman

MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:38 pm
Don't think you can really say that :lol:

Return to “Suggestions”