Daily Profit Loss Report - automation rule

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
danny162

Hello all,

I've recently sorted out my automation rules that I'm putting in to play thanks to Dallas, but I am now wondering about P/L reports.

I've now removed the option to 'Export Reports on market closure' as I don't think I'll need this as I'm not too bothered about the individual markets, I'm more interested in a daily full report from the 'Explore profit reports folder'

I added an automation rule for Export Profit and Loss that you can see attached, however have I set this up correctly? As although some of the matches from today are on this report, one of them I definitely got it matched (and lost, in practice mode) but it didn't show this in the report, it just displayed the match, but the day before it did show a -2 or a +4 for ones I had won?

Does the selection at the bottom matter or should I change it to something else? I am hoping that the trigger times I have put in are also correct for a 24 period report.

It looks like it is exporting the matches correctly but not the P/L or data.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
StellaBot

I have also ticked the" export report on markets closure"
Where does it export to?
Is it only the markets I have been involved with?
Dallas

The profit/loss report takes a snapshot at the time it triggers.
Another option is to export on market closure, this can be enabled on the main guardian banner
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/pro ... 3D&mw=MzIw
danny162

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:05 pm
The profit/loss report takes a snapshot at the time it triggers.
Another option is to export on market closure, this can be enabled on the main guardian banner
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/pro ... 3D&mw=MzIw
Yes that's what I'm after in regards to the P/L report. I am trying to get it to trigger every 24 hours so it shows all of the days markets and it has a nice simple Win/Lose field where it will display -2 or +4 depending on your result, it is very easy to scan through as it is one spreadsheet for that day.

Whereas using the export on market closure displays each individual market on an individual excel sheet within a couple of folders and you would have to go in to each one individually to view.

So I am just wondering how to configure the P/L report correctly?
danny162

Following on from this, I changed the PL Report rule slightly to cover the whole in-play time of a 90 minute match.

It seems to be updating the Profit Reports Spreadsheet after the games have finished, but as you can see in the screenshot, the data is blank even though I have been matched and won a couple of these bets?

I've also attached another screenshot of the rules I've applied to the PL rule, can anyone confirm if I have done this right, I know it will be something very basic I am missing but cannot work out what?

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

The rule is set to only trigger the once which it will be doing at the earliest possible time after 00:00:01, this start time will need changing to somewhere nearer to the end of the match
danny162

Right great that makes sense, is it worth setting the rule to trigger say 5 times then as well as moving the time forward towards the end of the match?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”