Cancel in-running bets automatically....?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
kopthelot

Hi,

I'm just testing a strategy. Basically I've set up a rule to lay all runners in certain races at 1.80. Exactly as you would set up a rule to Lay the field except I only want one bet to get matched and then I want to cancel all the other bets once the first is matched. So to cancel the others I've added a rule "Cancel all unmatched bets in market" Relative to in-play time 0.00-10 minutes..... I have then added a condition "number of matched bets condition is greater than 0.

Its not cancelling once first bet is matched..... Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Thanks

P
welshboy06

How many times is that rule set to trigger? You'll probably need to set it to trigger a lot of times with a 1s delay? So it will constantly keep checking if matched bets > 0
kopthelot

I've set it too 100 times every second...... Could I have too many races in Guardian? Or something esle not right....? Should it be the condition 'number of matched bets condition' or 'matched bets amounts condition' ??

Thanks

P
Dallas

How you said you have it set up is correct and should work so i'de go back and double check you haven't made any typo's on the rule ie, with the timing and make sure your matched bets condition is looking at the market and not selection etc
kopthelot

Thats the problem I think..... When I select 'Number of matched bets condition' It says below... The number of matched bets on selection is greater than 0 but it doesnt give me the option to change 'selection' to 'market'....???

Thanks

P
Dallas

kopthelot wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:37 pm
Thats the problem I think..... When I select 'Number of matched bets condition' It says below... The number of matched bets on selection is greater than 0 but it doesnt give me the option to change 'selection' to 'market'....???

Thanks

P
That will be your problem, you must either be using a old version of BA or your screen settings in windows is not set right so your not seeing all the options within automation

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”