how can I replicate this signal before placing a bet?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
newtoncrosby

Hi,

Newbie here. I've been playing around with automation and thanks to the very helpful examples posted on here, I've got a signal incrementing whilst the green all selections is below zero. Obviously for the green all selections to have a value, you need to have entered a trade.

Having spotted a potentially useful pattern, I would like to be able to reproduce this same signal BEFORE a trade is entered so that I can use it to determine whether to enter the market or not. I tried using the historical relative odds but the difficulty I am having is that I need it to be relative to what the odds were at a specific time, rather than a second ago or 5 seconds ago.

So basically I need to be able to compare the current odds with the odds at a specific time, eg 5:00 before the off.

Is there a way to do this in Guardian, or will I have to try to get my head around excel?
Dallas

Tracking the odds with a signal Its not something that can be done as yet but the suggestion has been put forward by a number of users so you could add your support to this thread in the suggestions area
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 20&t=14168

The only way at the moment would be the way you are doing but maybe just use a small £1 bet as a marker then test to see if that's +/- at a later time which will indicate the direction of movement
newtoncrosby

Thanks Dallas. The small bet idea would definitely be the simplest solution.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”