Creating Excel Sheets

The sport of kings.
thangtamfive

Hi,

I was wondering whether it is possible to combine the exported P&L market reports from automated results? I'm trying to look over some data and at the moment I'm just running through one spreadsheet at a time so just wondered whether there was a faster way?

Thanks
EyePeaSea

Hi,

Anything like that is possible :-)

Do you mean, you have data in multiple worksheets/workbooks and you'd like to combine it into a single worksheet/workbook?

Ian
spreadbetting

Have a search of the user nigelk posts, I'm sure he's already posted up a spreadsheet to aggregate the pnl sheets from Betfair. If it's not what you're looking for it'll at least give you the code to combine sheets together
MemphisFlash

here is nigel's for greyhounds that i also use
Greyhound Trading Record (Nigels Master).xls
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nigelk

Here's the original post.

viewtopic.php?t=133

Admin
I spent ages looking for this only to realise that only the first four pages on the 'Example Spreadsheets" are showing. Pressing the navigate arrow to go to the last page still only takes me up to page 4 (or is it something in my settings that are wrong?)
Dallas

nigelk wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:41 pm
Here's the original post.

viewtopic.php?t=133

Admin
I spent ages looking for this only to realise that only the first four pages on the 'Example Spreadsheets" are showing. Pressing the navigate arrow to go to the last page still only takes me up to page 4 (or is it something in my settings that are wrong?)
There is only 4 pages of threads in the example spreadsheet section, the 'Excel Trading Analysis' topic you linked to above is in the 'Betfair data' section as a 'Sticky' topic along with a few of your other threads
viewforum.php?f=54
nigelk

Thanks.
LeTiss

Nigel is an absolute anorak with Excel!

He helped me with some stuff many years back.

Very knowledgeable and very helpful, I'm glad he's still around
nigelk

He's a complete plonker when navigating the forum though.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”