Australian racing

The sport of kings.
iambic_pentameter

Excellent advice again - thank you.
Lutruwita

There was some very unusual activity this afternoon. Big lumps sums randomly emerging on both sides of the book was common, especially on the Sunshine Coast. Race 3 at the Sunshine Coast saw the first three favourites backed, which is very unique. This race got a hold of me as I lost over $50.
Lutruwita

I haven't really traded harness racing much for the past 12 months, but I sat down and had a decent crack for 90 mins tonight without a whole lot of success. Things seem to have changed dramatically. The TAB used to just set their prices irrespective of the very small Betfair pools, not they just blindly follow Betfair in the last 90 seconds of betting.
gg.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lutruwita

Is there any Australians left trading in Aussie races?

Today's liquidity has been terrible. Overall, I have found this year much harder than last.
gazuty

Aarondewit wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:28 am
Is there any Australians left trading in Aussie races?

Today's liquidity has been terrible. Overall, I have found this year much harder than last.
All day, every day (except good Friday and Christmas Day).
Lutruwita

Some very bizarre stuff happening so far today. Even at the trots!
lol.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
seanmac

puzzling ..... midweek oz mkts like this everyday. robots galore. not fun when you are a newbie. gappy.illiquid. deep trapdoors everywhere.
Naffman

Nice to trade WA racing again!

Lost as well.
belmont.png
Lutruwita

Naffman wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:47 am
Nice to trade WA racing again!

Lost as well.belmont.png
How come you're able to trade WA racing? I have been specifically asked not to...
Naffman

When were you told? I haven't aussie racing for a while now but looked at their updated turnover charge T&C's and it only mentions Racing NSW so I assumed I was okay.
Lutruwita

Naffman wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:26 pm
When were you told? I haven't aussie racing for a while now but looked at their updated turnover charge T&C's and it only mentions Racing NSW so I assumed I was okay.
OK. Earlier this year. Western Australia still charge on Betfair on turnover so I doubt there's any change in policy. But just keep on doing what you are until you get a tap on the shoulder. :D
Naffman

Just did some digging and found this
turnover charge.png
And found they actually call it the RNSW turnover charge now instead of just the turnover charge, making sure they know who is responsible :lol:
98lewisj

Guys, what tracks attract the turnover charge? I've been playing with botting the Aus markets and have gone live tonight. I don't really want to get shafted with the TO charge. Cheers
The dog of ry

Todays will be Warwick Farm only.

There's a list on here somewhere, maybe back a page or three

Return to “Trading Horse racing”