Excel help for a Poisson rules

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Gsydonkey

Morning i am looking for some help if possiable, i am keen on looking at the goals market and i am looking to set up a speadsheet to help me sort my data i have collected but i am not very good at Excel formulas can anyone help me with this? im looking at the over and under 2.5 goal markets

cheers

Andy
jonnyg

what exactly are you hoping to do re the goals market ?

that would be a good starting point > I dont have any tech experience but I can guide in the analytical side >

site such as football data UK will allow you to download for free > data > such as 0-0 HT 1-0 HT etc in an individual league >

ditto simplesoccerstats

not one site that I am aware of has factored the time of the opening goal in an individual league > :idea: added to the game state ( current score )
Gsydonkey

what i would like to achieve is to be able to put all my data to good use, i have league data from a fair part of europe input from 2012 up to now ,however i want to be able to put a filter in the data to give, ie what chance of a game being over 1.5 etc im just not good at writing the formulas for the pages i can do =sum etc (simple)but the long ones are past me :( . lol i know i could buy one but would really like to know what is done.
Dallas

Gsydonkey wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:20 am
what i would like to achieve is to be able to put all my data to good use, i have league data from a fair part of europe input from 2012 up to now ,however i want to be able to put a filter in the data to give, ie what chance of a game being over 1.5 etc im just not good at writing the formulas for the pages i can do =sum etc (simple)but the long ones are past me :( . lol i know i could buy one but would really like to know what is done.
You Tube is a great resource for learning how to do most things in excel, if you then have a specific query you cant find the answer to on there then you can always post it on here and someone should be able to advise the best way to do it

Return to “Football trading”