Tennis

exxplozion

Hi everybody I am relatively new to bet angel professional and I was wanting to do the following but not sure where to start. Here are the points that I want set up.
1) I want to back the favorite in a tennis match between the odds of 1.30 to 1.80 with a stake of £20 but only if the second favorite in the same match as odds of 2.75 and over.
2) I then want to place a back bet on the second favorite when their odds reach 6 and above and green up with a profit on either player.
3) If the second favorite's odds don't reach 6 and above but reach 2 then I want to green out with a small loss on either player.
Please help as I have been rattling my brain over the past few days.
Thank You.
Euler

exxplozion wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:52 am
Hi everybody I am relatively new to bet angel professional and I was wanting to do the following but not sure where to start. Here are the points that I want set up.
1) I want to back the favorite in a tennis match between the odds of 1.30 to 1.80 with a stake of £20 but only if the second favorite in the same match as odds of 2.75 and over.
2) I then want to place a back bet on the second favorite when their odds reach 6 and above and green up with a profit on either player.
3) If the second favorite's odds don't reach 6 and above but reach 2 then I want to green out with a small loss on either player.
Please help as I have been rattling my brain over the past few days.
Thank You.
The price of the second player will always be the inverse the first.

So if the first is 1.50 the second will be 3.00, it's impossible for it to be anything else. So if you set a price target on the first player, you are also doing the same on the second.
exxplozion

Thanks Euler.
But I am wanting to place the bet on the first favorite at odds of 1.30 to 1.80 before or during in play as long as the second favorite is above 2.75 this is easily available through Betfair before the start of most tennis matches. But, my problem is setting up bet angel professional to then place a bet on the second favorite as they drift in the market to 6 and above and green out for a guaranteed profit on both players. Obviously if the second favorite starts playing well and comes in to 2 then I want the same thing to happen where a bet is placed on the second favorite and green out for a small loss. I am sure that this is possible as it's not much I am asking for. But i can't grasp it at the moment...still learning.

Return to “Tennis Trading”