keeping track of results in Trader practise mode

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
ppuk

Hi everyone, firts post, hope its in the right place.
I am finding my way round Bet Angel Trader using practise mode but finding it hard to keep track of successes/failures. Ive searched everywhere but cant see any kind of P and L, balances or list of transactions except for the log. I know everything is wiped in pratise mode when I switch off but it would be good to see my results after a days practise.
Ive tried to search Knowledge Base but it all seems to be for the Professional version.
Does anyone know if theres any help available for Trader or can answer my query please?
Alpha322

ppuk wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:21 pm
Hi everyone, firts post, hope its in the right place.
I am finding my way round Bet Angel Trader using practise mode but finding it hard to keep track of successes/failures. Ive searched everywhere but cant see any kind of P and L, balances or list of transactions except for the log. I know everything is wiped in pratise mode when I switch off but it would be good to see my results after a days practise.
Ive tried to search Knowledge Base but it all seems to be for the Professional version.
Does anyone know if theres any help available for Trader or can answer my query please?
I have been telling BA to put a bank in like some other software has, if i wasnt as efficient of trading as i am now i would be using that software because it gave you an idea of your progress, please BA put a bank in for the newbies

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”