Charting Template

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
RonObvious

Hi,

Looking at some of the Excel videos (specifically the video Connecting to a template) I've noticed a template called Excel Charting but can't seem to find it anywhere!

Has it moved?
Dallas

It was only included in earlier versions of the software and not been included for some time now, there should be much better and more up to date ones in the excel section.
RonObvious

Ok I promise this will be the last post I make in a while! :D

This video I found on Youtube is exactly what I want to do... Plot real time data into a chart but this video seems to suggest needing 3rd party software of some kind to make it possible.
https://youtu.be/xLTEnd1u5Eo

Anybody know if this is possible using basic excel and if not anybody got any clue how it can be done?! :)

Thanks again
to75ne

the old ba charting xl template attached.................in my opinion waste of time been superseded by advanced charts etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RonObvious

to75ne wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:44 am
the old ba charting xl template attached.................in my opinion waste of time been superseded by advanced charts etc.
Completely agree I wouldn't use this chart for actually trading but I'm very interested in how it actually works and how it pulls the data into the chart. Like I said earlier only in the video above have I seen this and that makes it look very complicated.

At least with the BA charting spreadsheet I know its possible but unfortunately I still have no clue how it actually works so I wouldnt know where to begin if I wanted to create my own.
Jaybrew23

Thanks @to75ne for the download of excel spreadsheet! ;)
Atho55

Try this version, it`s a bit more up to date
BA Charting.jpg

BetAngel Charting for Horses.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atho55

Charting template for the football. Uses the Bet Angel charting template to capture Match odds and 2 further markets that have 2 choices such as Over/Under or BTTS.

Shows the money entering the market over a 5 second window, Volume, Book%, WOM. Updates every second. Looks like this...

Dashboard.jpg

You will need to load your markets into Guardian, Connect then Auto Bind to attach the sheets in the template IN THIS ORDER...
Guardian Order.jpg
BetAngel Charting Footy.7z
SportBilly

Thanks for sharing Atho55.

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”