Most reliable feeds/historic data - info please.

MrJeeves

Good morning all
Apologies for asking what may well be previously asked questions but I am new to to the forum and still floundering my way around. Anyway, two questions if you don't mind, regarding my laying the favourite before the start and aiming for a percentage swing before greening up during the game.

1) What is the most reliable medium for ensuring when a game is about to start? I have been stung more than once by feeds (albeit I know there are delays in this) that have stated the match is starting soon only to find that the first few points have already been played and I've lost my opportunity to put on my last minute lay trade. Is there a feed out there that covers the majority of games and that is relatively close to being accurate with the first serve of the game?

2) Is there historical data out there that shows how many games have seen the starting price of the favourite drift upwards, by what maximum percentage and if possible, by starting odds frames i.e. 1.40-1.50 etc?

Again my apologies if these have been asked before but the forum is all a bit of a blur at the moment. Many thanks in advance.
Dallas

MrJeeves wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:58 am
Good morning all
Apologies for asking what may well be previously asked questions but I am new to to the forum and still floundering my way around. Anyway, two questions if you don't mind, regarding my laying the favourite before the start and aiming for a percentage swing before greening up during the game.

1) What is the most reliable medium for ensuring when a game is about to start? I have been stung more than once by feeds (albeit I know there are delays in this) that have stated the match is starting soon only to find that the first few points have already been played and I've lost my opportunity to put on my last minute lay trade. Is there a feed out there that covers the majority of games and that is relatively close to being accurate with the first serve of the game?

2) Is there historical data out there that shows how many games have seen the starting price of the favourite drift upwards, by what maximum percentage and if possible, by starting odds frames i.e. 1.40-1.50 etc?

Again my apologies if these have been asked before but the forum is all a bit of a blur at the moment. Many thanks in advance.
1) The live feed Bet Angel uses from the on court data provider, and given the refresh rate possible with Bet Angel it makes it the fastest around at getting the score to your desktop, last time I checked during Wimbledon it was typically around 7-10secs ahead of flashscore etc

2) Peter covers this in the following YT video https://youtu.be/kl4gSPZJlgo?t=484
MrJeeves

Dallas wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:51 am
MrJeeves wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:58 am
Good morning all

1) The live feed Bet Angel uses from the on court data provider, and given the refresh rate possible with Bet Angel it makes it the fastest around at getting the score to your desktop, last time I checked during Wimbledon it was typically around 7-10secs ahead of flashscore etc

2) Peter covers this in the following YT video https://youtu.be/kl4gSPZJlgo?t=484
That's absolutely spot on, many thanks.

Return to “Tennis Trading”