US Presidential Election 2024

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
conduirez

Derek27 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 3:30 pm
Stormy Danials about to testify against trump. Defence desperately trying to stop any disclosure of graphic details of sex, genitalia, etc. :lol:
It could be similar moment to Rebekah Vardy calling Peter Andre’s manhood a ‘chipolata.

We are about to find out if Donald is a stallion or a maggot.
greenmark

conduirez wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 5:12 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Stormy Danials about to testify against trump. Defence desperately trying to stop any disclosure of graphic details of sex, genitalia, etc. :lol:
It could be similar moment to Rebekah Vardy calling Peter Andre’s manhood a ‘chipolata.

Will the size change the odds of him being elected? TBH I'm losing the plot about Trump. To me he is a mafia boss. But that is not backed up by any fact I can rerference, just a gut feeling. Which is probably a bad way to make decisions.
Que sera sera!
Archery1969

greenmark wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 5:41 pm
conduirez wrote:
Derek27 wrote:

Will the size change the odds of him being elected? TBH I'm losing the plot about Trump. To me he is a mafia boss. But that is not backed up by any fact I can rerference, just a gut feeling. Which is probably a bad way to make decisions.
Que sera sera!
Trump is rather like Silvio Berlusconi, both core base of supporters don’t care about right, wrong, political correctness. They will support and fund them even if that means they and their families suffer in some way.

Trump supporters by and large love guns, explosives, hate the FBI, Courts and the basic rule of law. They also don’t care for anything which happens outside of the USA unless it’s affecting US citizens overseas.

If any sane, moderate person sat at a table with Trump supporters then after awhile of political debate they would probably be reaching for a gun to shut them up!!!

🤣
conduirez

Archery1969 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 6:18 pm
greenmark wrote:
conduirez wrote:

Que sera sera!
Trump is rather like Silvio Berlusconi, both core base of supporters don’t care about right, wrong, political correctness. They will support and fund them even if that means they and their families suffer in some way.

Trump supporters by and large love guns, explosives, hate the FBI, Courts and the basic rule of law. They also don’t care for anything which happens outside of the USA unless it’s affecting US citizens overseas.

If any sane, moderate person sat at a table with Trump supporters then after awhile of political debate they would probably be reaching for a gun to shut them up!!!

🤣
Archery1969

conduirez wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 7:10 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 6:18 pm
greenmark wrote:

Que sera sera!

🤣
:lol:
Derek27

Embarrassing day for Trump, not least for being spanked on the bum with a magazine. :lol:

Hopefully, if he becomes even more of an embarrassment, if that's possible, some Republicans may not want him as president.
Derek27

When Trump goes to prison, I hope they give him a cell with a balcony, so he can give his 5-10 minute speeches about the witch hunt and how Biden should be in prison instead, before retiring back to his cell. :D

Return to “Political betting & arguing”