The Right Stuff on Amanda Knox

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Iron

From http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-wrigh ... ode-187-18:

Foxy Knoxy: Would Ya?

So Amanda Knox has been cleared of the murder of British student Meredith Kercher. She’s entirely innocent. She’s also undeniably fit and loves wild sex. Or did. So if you were a guy who’d met her in a bar and she invited you back to hers, would you go? I’m being quite serious. Or would something in your brain make you think twice?

Are there any depths to which this programme won't sink?

Jeff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LeTiss

You obviously wouldn't then Ferru?

I once dated a lovely girl called Emma, sadly she had teeth like Esther Rantzen. The first time she started working her way downstairs, I was a nervous wreck

I'm sure Peter Webb would say it's a case of weighing up risk and reward
superfrank

LeTiss 4pm wrote:You obviously wouldn't then Ferru?

I once dated a lovely girl called Emma, sadly she had teeth like Esther Rantzen. The first time she started working her way downstairs, I was a nervous wreck

I'm sure Peter Webb would say it's a case of weighing up risk and reward
:lol:

she's a babe. defo worth the risk.
enzabella2009

The U.S. judiciary has decided to kill Troy Devis (black male) but, in the other hand decides to rule some justice abroad in Favour of Amanda Knox (white female). It just show the weakness of the judges in front of interviews, favours and other staff which I rather not to mention. The hand of Hilary Clinton was defenately involved with the decision. Now they are saying that the poor innocent Meredith faked the rapping covered her-self with biological tests (saliva and fingerprints of the two friends) like crazy and then commit suicide with a help of Rudy Guede ???!!!
Amanda Knox and raffaele sollecito are guilty as much as Troy Davis was but, he is dead now and She is just about to sign a Multi-million dollars deal with some TV channel...
The only thing that remains decent in this matter is to make a prayer for Meredith K....
Iron

enzabella2009 wrote:The U.S. judiciary has decided to kill Troy Devis (black male) but, in the other hand decides to rule some justice abroad in Favour of Amanda Knox (white female).
I'm not sure the way the story was covered in America has anything to do with Knox's race or sex.

Years ago, a British nanny working in the US (Louise Woodward) was tried for the murder of a child. Much of the UK media were on Woodward's side. However, had she been tried on exactly the same evidence in the UK, those same papers would have portrayed her as a she-devil. I think a similar sort of thing may be happening with Knox...

Jeff
CaerMyrddin

A bit like what happened with Madeleine McCain here...

Return to “Chill Out Area”