New beta version of Bet Angel v1.59.0 - Now on general release

Dallas

sniffer66 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:13 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears to me , that by using a combination of values from the new automation updates, it would now be possible (for someone silly enough) to implement recovery staking. If you know you've backed a selection, and you know it's lost, you could increment a BA level stored value to use as a stake SV in your next market.
Yes, it would be possible, but I doubt anyone with enough experience of SV's would ever use them for this purpose, and for those that do want to use a loss recovery I doubt many (if any) would have the experience of SV or be bothered to learn about them
Anbell

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:03 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears to me , that by using a combination of values from the new automation updates, it would now be possible (for someone silly enough) to implement recovery staking. If you know you've backed a selection, and you know it's lost, you could increment a BA level stored value to use as a stake SV in your next market.
Yes, it would be possible, but I doubt anyone with enough experience of SV's would ever use them for this purpose, and for those that do want to use a loss recovery I doubt many (if any) would have the experience of SV or be bothered to learn about them
As diplomatic as ever.
sniffer66

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:03 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Fair point Dallas
sniffer66

Dabbla wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:05 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
I have tried to make a martingale with the new features but didn’t get very far. Although I suspect its possible.

I decided making snowmen race would be a better use of my time.
SNOW1.PNG

:lol:
I agree, far more productive :)
Geordie

Awesome update, BA.

A huge thank you as always for continuing to improve the best software around.

Geordie.
tlkjb

The 'Switch to This Market' rule type has been renamed as 'Display a Market on a Trading screen' with many new parameters to display market (or another market type from the same Event from Guardian) in a specific window. Also includes the ability to start a Servant on the new window.
This is very powerful and could be used in a number of ways, but one idea was to have a Servant that automatically loads various sub markets of a football match on to secondary ladder screens when activated by Match Odds on the main screen
This is with the parameters and the "Start a Servant" option such a great new feature. Thanks a lot!

Any chance that you could add the option to also select a One-Click-Screen Layout (as it is possible in the Keyboard Shortcuts) ?

I do have different One-Click-Screen Layouts for different Market Types, so this would be super useful

Thanks
sniffer66

"A new tick box has been added to the General page of the Automation Rules Editor: ‘Allow trigger when market suspended’ – normally automation rules do not trigger when the market is suspended or when the market is closed (settled), but now that you can use the Win Status of a selection with Stored values and have the Market Status condition, this is a necessary addition."

I'm trying to work out whether using these new additions give us a way to log profit and loss out to a CSV for a single strategy. i.e log P&L to an SV for a selection when the market is closed, add that to a BA level SV then write that out with a text SV as the baf name at x hours daily. Can we get that P&L correctly on market closure ?
petricamoise

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:58 pm
petricamoise wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:07 pm
Not quite an issue, but an annoyance. I`m trading football, inplay. When the market is closed the "partial match" sound plays for like 10-15 times (I usually have 4-6 ladders open) altough I have no open bets, all are matched. It plays also several times if only the main window is open.
It does also sometimes during the match after a suspension/unsuspention. Noticed that after a red card, played for several times.
We think we've worked out what's causing that and yes it would have only occurred in a football match on a suspension - we've patched today's release with the aim to fix the repeated alert asap, so please download/install again from the link in the first post and let us know how you get on.
If it still happens we'll dig deeper and spend more time investigating the issue.
Seems fine now.
dt888

Many thanks for the new update - as always.

At first glance there are at least a couple of things in there that I am going to find very useful indeed

Excellent work BA!
sniffer66

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:19 am
"A new tick box has been added to the General page of the Automation Rules Editor: ‘Allow trigger when market suspended’ – normally automation rules do not trigger when the market is suspended or when the market is closed (settled), but now that you can use the Win Status of a selection with Stored values and have the Market Status condition, this is a necessary addition."

I'm trying to work out whether using these new additions give us a way to log profit and loss out to a CSV for a single strategy. i.e log P&L to an SV for a selection when the market is closed, add that to a BA level SV then write that out with a text SV as the baf name at x hours daily. Can we get that P&L correctly on market closure ?
So, tried a small stake test on an automated footy LTD

02/03/2022 16:55:22: Guardian has detected that the market is suspended
02/03/2022 16:56:54: [G_Auto 1] : Store Value (Shared) for event: P&L = 0.83

That P&L SV log entry was post market closure.

Looks like we can track a strategies P&L for the lifetime of a BA session now :)
More if we output the SV to a CSV
Realrocknrolla

Thanks for the new update.

Good efforts as always

Keep it up!
MAGTRADEUK

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:55 pm
petricamoise wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:48 pm
"Bet Placement - In-play Delay Countdown" can the colors be changed for this countdown? Can`t seem to find it.
No, it just uses the standard red and white colouring of the placing bets indicator from the Unmatched Bets area.
If enough people want that to be configurable, I guess we could add a colour setting.
Either black on orange or configurable, maybe you could try black and orange first, just to see?
weemac

Not sure if this is an existing/new bug, but when creating 2 groups of conditions, I've had to separate the groups with another individual condition or I'd keep getting error messages.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

weemac wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:37 pm
Not sure if this is an existing/new bug, but when creating 2 groups of conditions, I've had to separate the groups with another individual condition or I'd keep getting error messages.
Could you take a screenshot of a grouping that fails, because we've just had a few goes to recreate here and haven't seen an error yet.
weemac

Tried to re-create it but failed. Maybe it was just my error - I'll report back if it happens again.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”