Betfair jobs

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
Euler

LeTiss

Clearly there's enough dodgy/dishonest activity by employees to create a post of this nature

I've often wondered what freedom BF employees have when investigating individual accounts

For example, somebody might just follow everything Peter Webb does. Thinking to themselves - If PW can make over £1m a year; then by simply following his trades, or even jumping 1 tick ahead of him, might make me £50k
PeterLe

Blimey LeTiss I thought you had left! Not seen you around for ages!:D
LeTiss

PeterLe wrote:Blimey LeTiss I thought you had left! Not seen you around for ages!:D
I'm still alive!

I've been focusing so heavily on my trading, I haven't allowed for any distractions like messageboards!
steven1976

Who monitors the inside threat analysit? :D
PeterLe

LeTiss 4pm wrote:
PeterLe wrote:Blimey LeTiss I thought you had left! Not seen you around for ages!:D
I'm still alive!

I've been focusing so heavily on my trading, I haven't allowed for any distractions like messageboards!
I thought you'd ran away with Jeff! :D Hope you're well jeff if you're reading!

Sorry back to the thread..
Iron

I've very well, thanks Peter.

I've lost 1.5-1.75 stones in the past month. If I can carry the 'no exceptions, no excuses' discipline that allowed me to achieve that into my trading, I might actually make this business pay! :lol:

Basically, I don't post anymore as I felt that I didn't benefit from the forum and it didn't benefit from me (and I asked myself whether I really wanted to give advice and encouragement to my competitors! :lol: ).

Hope everyone is well.

Jeff

PS If anyone needs to lose a serious amount of weight, and is willing to forgo normal food for as long as it takes, I cannot recommend this diet enough: http://www.lipotrim.co.uk/
PeterLe wrote:Hope you're well jeff if you're reading!

Sorry back to the thread..
PeterLe

Good to hear from you Jeff. Well done on the weight loss; I need to lose few pounds too :D

Return to “Betfair exchange”