BETDAQ Royal Ascot trading promotion

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
Euler

andyfuller

And yet still people wont give BD a go - not sure what people want BD and BA to do other than pay them to use BD :?
Naffman

Great promotion, but there's no wonder why Betfair hate you ;)
andyfuller wrote:And yet still people wont give BD a go - not sure what people want BD and BA to do other than pay them to use BD :?
It looks as though traders are afraid to earn less in the short-term despite earning more in the long run. Oscar on another thread showed us its possible to earn more using Betdaq but it appears some traders are happy to get ripped off.
Kai

Don't forget guys, there's a ton of us who would LOVE to trade on BD but can't because they left our countries. Is there a legal way to join and trade Betdaq from a "blacklisted" country?
Euler

I had a chat with them this week about restricted territories. Can't promise anything TBH, but I'll always try to represent users views when given the chance.
marksmeets302

Peter, can you tell if they are open to it? Or even if they could say why they are blocking all these countries... it's doubtful if it's even allowed under EU law.
Kai

Well I asked them on Twitter a few weeks ago, they said that they are not interested in revisiting that policy in the near future.

But that's just silly, can't I simply rent a place somewhere in the UK for a while and get an account in a perfectly legal manner? Or something like that.
Naffman

If you sign up in the UK and then move abroad you can still trade on it - I'm from Oz and I can place bets, even though I should be restricted from doing so.
Euler

marksmeets302 wrote:Peter, can you tell if they are open to it? Or even if they could say why they are blocking all these countries... it's doubtful if it's even allowed under EU law.
It's Ladbrokes that have forced it on Betdaq. We are working to try and influence a change, but it's not really a Betdaq problem at heart.
Kai

Naffman wrote:If you sign up in the UK and then move abroad you can still trade on it - I'm from Oz and I can place bets, even though I should be restricted from doing so.
You don't even use a VPN or anything? That's what I'm saying, there's gotta be a normal way to get access to Betdaq despite those restrictions. If a person from Australia has no problems using their account, then neither should somebody from an EU country. There is nothing stopping anyone from spending some time in the UK to get an account, especially us Europeans who can move around Europe with minimal fuss.
marksmeets302

If you sign up in the UK and then move abroad you can still trade on it - I'm from Oz and I can place bets, even though I should be restricted from doing so.
The risk of having your account suspended and not being able to get your money is considerable. I'll pass :-)
Carthorse

Hi

BET ANGEL FOR BETDAQ

Are we still on version 1.26 ?
The " Take SP " option on Dutching isn't present as a feature on my version but would switch to BetAngel for Betdaq if it were.

Thanks

Carthorse
Euler

Betdaq does not have SP at the moment.
andrejt

Kai wrote:Don't forget guys, there's a ton of us who would LOVE to trade on BD but can't because they left our countries. Is there a legal way to join and trade Betdaq from a "blacklisted" country?
+1 !
andrejt

marksmeets302 wrote:Peter, can you tell if they are open to it? Or even if they could say why they are blocking all these countries... it's doubtful if it's even allowed under EU law.
This is what I got back from customer support :\

"Dear Sir/Madame

Thank you for your interest in BETDAQ.

International laws concerning the provision of gambling services are immensely complex and there are a small number of countries, including Slovenia, from where we cannot accept customers.

We apologise for this inconvenience but we must operate within the law and as such registration from this country is not permitted.

Kind Regards

Gerard

BETDAQ Customer Services"

Return to “Betdaq exchange”