Who says trading dogs is a waste of time?

We've gone to the dogs.
jimibt

Euler wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:27 pm
I shall now go off and consult with my reptilian leader on the matter. ;)
i wouldn't do that right now, they are metamorphasizing into a fluffy white cat...
ruthlessimon

ay there's another conspiracy Jim's - me :D
ruthlessimon

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:31 pm
jimibt wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:25 pm
it makes me seethe the hate Peter & his team get. That post by Poklius burned me inside; god knows how Peter felt reading that!
Maybe you could calm yourselves down by having a look at my posting about a bound sheet issue ;)
It's drawing blanks atm. :(
There's another conspiracy - Jim's me :D
jimibt

ruthlessimon wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:32 pm
ay there's another conspiracy Jim's - me :D
is there an echo in his room -ooops, wrong id, wrong planet
Euler

Conspiracy theories are labor-saving devices and home remedies for anxiety and depression apparently.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sw ... acy-theory
HRacing

Euler wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:38 pm
Conspiracy theories are labor-saving devices and home remedies for anxiety and depression apparently.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sw ... acy-theory
Couldnt agree more, some numptys out there I swear :D , anyway back to the thread, whether memphis screenshots are real or not it definetely sparked my interest in the greyhounds. I find that the more simplistic a bot is the better it performs in certain situations however it does seem to be the complete opposite with the dog markets.
poklius

Euler wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:08 pm
Just amazed that people are still sceptical after all these years. How many bloody years do I need to work to prove that it's possible to trade profitability?
I never have stated that it's not possible to trade profitably, gee I'm fulltimer myself since 2009. But why do you jump in to support this thread OP, which is clearly ego/scam trip? OP was pushing this automation dream, turns out he full of shit, then Euler himself jumps in to support that dream, why?
MemphisFlash

As peter says, practice mode does not produce p and l's for Betfair. if all the haters look elsewhere
in the forum i have posted my P and L's when i have an exceptional time. I know Peter doesn't show
his huge achievements and rightly so. It is his business and nobody else's how
he performs in the markets. I on the other hand occasssionly show my good trading P&L's.
I have in my home a payslip framed when i was a financial advisor many years ago (24 to be exact)
which to this day is still the most money i have ever earnt in a "Proper Job".
I have posted P&L's for horse racing, tennis, footy, Greyhounds, even darts and american football.
Some of these P&l's i have also sent to Peter in private messages as i see him as my inspiration,
my reason for sittting in front of a computer looking at charts on a saturday when i could be out
with family or friends. That framed payslip is getting old and i would like something to replace it.
Trading for me is a hobby, not a full time commitment like it is for Peter, but one day i hope to be
in a similar position trading wise as he is.
Some people are looking for get rich quick schemes, others for a pot of gold. let me tell you,
you get nothing in this life without hard work, dedication, perseverance and hope. Hope that one
day you achieve financial security for yourself and your family.
To all the haters out there, you will never succeed at anything, as your too busy focusing your attention
on things that are best left alone. To the people like Dallas, Ruthlesssimon (great name) and others i can't remember
, they have the skills and the mindset to succeed, and they will, i am sure of it.
Euler

poklius wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:13 pm
Euler wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:08 pm
Just amazed that people are still sceptical after all these years. How many bloody years do I need to work to prove that it's possible to trade profitability?
I never have stated that it's not possible to trade profitably, gee I'm fulltimer myself since 2009. But why do you jump in to support this thread OP, which is clearly ego/scam trip? OP was pushing this automation dream, turns out he full of shit, then Euler himself jumps in to support that dream, why?
It's not a dream, I'm actually doing it, that was the point. I wouldn't have bothered if the thread hadn't started. As it is, I've now created profitable automation. So I have Tom to thank for doing that.

You basically implied that the thread creator was some elaborate hoax to generate interest, which it wasn't. That's a lie.
LeTiss

What's going on here then? :shock:
to75ne

LeTiss wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:45 pm
What's going on here then? :shock:
think its a dog fight
MemphisFlash

3 f.JPG
lol, more like some people need bitch slapping.
a picture paints a thousand words.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spreadbetting

MemphisFlash wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:52 pm

a picture paints a thousand words.
Doubt many will disagree with you on that

cybernet69

It's 100% fake results.
MemphisFlash

Disney know's best
Let-It-Go-670x372.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”