Trailing Stop Loss without Offset Bet Servant

Share your servants
crr4253

Thank you,

To build upon this If I wanted to change the "ticks" to percentage of stake what would be the best way to achieve - e.g. £10 lay, but if the price moves against by 20% or more green up for a loss
Dallas

crr4253 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:31 pm
Thank you,

To build upon this If I wanted to change the "ticks" to percentage of stake what would be the best way to achieve - e.g. £10 lay, but if the price moves against by 20% or more green up for a loss
That can be made of the entry stored value in the adjustment area
MIYAGI52

Hi Dallas,

Thanks so much for your constant support for everyone.
I wonder if I could trouble you again please.

I have followed your instructions to automate a lay bet using servant (created a rules file)
ie copy "store trailing price" "trailing stop exit" and added entry point signal, stored value to lay bet.

However, when I go to markets screen and try to add file to "Automate Rules File" it says it can't because I'm using a servant

Is there a way around it? I want to load up the races for the day with automatic Rule running in the background all day.

Cheers,

MIYAGI
Dallas

MIYAGI52 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 11:48 am
Hi Dallas,

Thanks so much for your constant support for everyone.
I wonder if I could trouble you again please.

I have followed your instructions to automate a lay bet using servant (created a rules file)
ie copy "store trailing price" "trailing stop exit" and added entry point signal, stored value to lay bet.

However, when I go to markets screen and try to add file to "Automate Rules File" it says it can't because I'm using a servant

Is there a way around it? I want to load up the races for the day with automatic Rule running in the background all day.

Cheers,

MIYAGI
You'll get that error if using any of the Servant context option (ie, applying a rule to Servant Context, Placing a bet at Servant context price, Using s Servant context stake) and also any conditions that test something relating to Servant context
As each of these use your mouse position at the time of starting the servant

To use any rule in Guardian you need to ensure one of the other options for each of those area are used
MIYAGI52

Thanks for your quick response.

I'll see if I can sort it,

Thank you.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”