Betangel

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Bhut

Hi,

I've used Betangel for a while now and really think its a great piece of kit.

I'm knocking on the door of 40, I have a family, two jobs, so time to sit in front of a computer and trade is precious.

My aim was to make enough money to pay for Bet angel for a year. While doing this I thought I would have a better understanding of how to trade. I really think that with discipline and patience you can make a decent return without having to know every single horse thats out there. I am about £100 down on my inital bank but slowly clawing my way back. ( £80 odd against horses £25 against tennis ) Leaving selections to go in running hoping to get out is really, really, really bad.

I read the blogs of Adams and Peter which spures you on but also adds that 'if they can I can' and I tend to end up betting more than I should. I've now limited my self to £5 bet.

The three things I've learnt so far is:-

A profit of any kind is good!
Never never never let bets go in running. ( although yesterday I let this happen which turned a good day into and excellent day of £20 profit ). Which is bad as it only encourages you to leave them to go in to play again.
Never never ever bet when wife and kids in the house because no matter what you tell them they always need you when a market has gone against you and trying to get out for as little loss as possible.

Cheers

Ian

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”