Running Daily Profit & Loss Total - Guardian Automation Bot

sniffer66

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:14 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:22 pm
The BAF then calculates 1% of the virtual bank to place as the stake for the next race. So it's compounding based on results
You'll find in a live situation the markets are too small to mess about with compounding. The problem will be getting as much on as you can whenever you want. Compounding or staking plans mean your average stake isn't as high as it could be if you were maximising your edge.
I do get that Shaun.

I did this more as a POC when the new functionality was added. I don't have it in live any more
Blackpowder64

Thank you Sniffer66
How Do you get the profit onto the watch list?..i have tried to add an alert but cannot figure how to add profit to the alert? using stored value?
Micah1880

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:38 am
jamesedwards wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:38 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:47 pm
Hi Dallas. Is there any way to get the P&L to work in markets with more than one winner, eg place markets? With this rule I think it reports the correct profit in a profitable market but reports 0 if there is a loss?
TBH I'm not sure, I don't really bother with anything other than win markets but will try and have a look over the next few days see if there is a way of using it
Morning all,

Was a file ever created to record the running P&L on Place markets?

No issue if not, I think I know what to do, just wanted to check if one already exists.

Thanks
Dallas

Micah1880 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:49 am
Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:38 am
jamesedwards wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:38 pm

Hi Dallas. Is there any way to get the P&L to work in markets with more than one winner, eg place markets? With this rule I think it reports the correct profit in a profitable market but reports 0 if there is a loss?
TBH I'm not sure, I don't really bother with anything other than win markets but will try and have a look over the next few days see if there is a way of using it
Morning all,

Was a file ever created to record the running P&L on Place markets?

No issue if not, I think I know what to do, just wanted to check if one already exists.

Thanks
No, the way in which place markets are settled are different so it's not something that can be done with the current options
Micah1880

Oh, fair enough. Thanks for the response.
ApolloV

I've been trying to tweak this automation by having the P/L total reset each day at midnight but cannot seem to make a rule that will trigger. I've got a rule that tries to clear the Total_Profit stored value in Bet Angel, IF(condition) that SV has been set with a value, but it doesn't trigger using the Fixed Date & Time setting so I can't see if my rule works. Any ideas how to fix this? Even a manual reset function/rule which I could bind to a keyboard shortcut, would be handy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Dallas

ApolloV wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:06 am
I've been trying to tweak this automation by having the P/L total reset each day at midnight but cannot seem to make a rule that will trigger. I've got a rule that tries to clear the Total_Profit stored value in Bet Angel, IF(condition) that SV has been set with a value, but it doesn't trigger using the Fixed Date & Time setting so I can't see if my rule works. Any ideas how to fix this? Even a manual reset function/rule which I could bind to a keyboard shortcut, would be handy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Couple of things to ensure

1) Your PC/Laptop is not going to sleep/hibernation at the time the rule should be triggering
2) Make sure its armed at 00:00:01 (for 1 second after midnight, and your not using 12:00:01 as this is 1 second after dinner time)
3) The Set Total Profit rule has had its number of triggers increased so it can trigger again
jtrader

Hi! Could anyone help me to solve that issue?

I've implemented these rules of Dalas' Running Daily P&L Total in almost all of my automation rules - only I've changed that to calculate the real profit (after commission) and it's really usefull to track P&L in Guardian.

But it doesn't trigger when a loss is done on horse markets ( it triggered only if P&L is > 0).There is no problem on footy markets at all,but only on horse racings.What could cause that behaviour?
Dallas

jtrader wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:35 pm

I've implemented these rules of Dalas' Running Daily P&L Total in almost all of my automation rules - only I've changed that to calculate the real profit (after commission) and it's really usefull to track P&L in Guardian.

But it doesn't trigger when a loss is done on horse markets ( it triggered only if P&L is > 0).There is no problem on footy markets at all,but only on horse racings.What could cause that behaviour?
There's no commission to pay on a losing bet, so make sure you are only doing this calculation when the bet wins using a 'Profit Condition'
jtrader

Dallas wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:56 pm
jtrader wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:35 pm

There's no commission to pay on a losing bet, so make sure you are only doing this calculation when the bet wins using a 'Profit Condition'

I know that there isn't commission to pay on a loosing bet and I've done that's in automation.

Екранна снимка (806).png

Екранна снимка (807).png

Екранна снимка (808).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jtrader

Екранна снимка (809).png

But anyway it's working on footy markets and it's not working on horse racings.I mean that only if bet is lost then it doesn't trigger - to save Market P_L when it's <0.it triggers only if bet wins (Market P_L>0). But it does only on horse markets.

On footy markets the rule triggers on both - when bet is winning (P_L > 0) and when bet is loosing (P_L < 0).Where could be a problem?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

jtrader wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:51 pm
Екранна снимка (809).png

But anyway it's working on footy markets and it's not working on horse racings.I mean that only if bet is lost then it doesn't trigger - to save Market P_L when it's <0.it triggers only if bet wins (Market P_L>0). But it does only on horse markets.

On footy markets the rule triggers on both - when bet is winning (P_L > 0) and when bet is loosing (P_L < 0).Where could be a problem?
What is the stored value you've added in this final image doing?
The one earlier is required for the 2% reduction, but you shouldn't need this on the rule that's triggering id there is a loss

There was nothing in the original set of rules to limit it to any particular sport so the sport shouldn't matter, but I'd need to see screenshots of all the stored values and stored value conditions (for that set of 4 rules) to know 100% for sure what each is now doing
jtrader

Dallas wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:28 pm
jtrader wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:51 pm
Екранна снимка (809).png

What is the stored value you've added in this final image doing?
The one earlier is required for the 2% reduction, but you shouldn't need this on the rule that's triggering id there is a loss

There was nothing in the original set of rules to limit it to any particular sport so the sport shouldn't matter, but I'd need to see screenshots of all the stored values and stored value conditions (for that set of 4 rules) to know 100% for sure what each is now doing
(((LAYSTRAIGHTMARIA))).baf

That's file,Dallas! You could look at rules and SV's and change what is wrong,please!
jtrader

As it seemes no one could solve that problem?
Dallas

jtrader wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:47 am
As it seemes no one could solve that problem?
I'm not sure what that file you posted is meant to do or what's wrong with it?

Its not got any P/L storing rules in it that we were previously discussing or was shown in your earlier screenshots

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”