Running Daily Profit & Loss Total - Guardian Automation Bot

Atho55

Have you thought about using the P&L sheet that Derek posted to give you a running total?
Daily Cumulative bolted onto Derek`s sheet.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jtrader

Dallas wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:08 am
jtrader wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:47 am
As it seemes no one could solve that problem?
I'm not sure what that file you posted is meant to do or what's wrong with it?

Its not got any P/L storing rules in it that we were previously discussing or was shown in your earlier screenshots

There are P/L storing rules in that file too.I've posted earlier screenshots from other file,but so implemented P/L SV rules too.

Екранна снимка (810).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jtrader

Atho55 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:22 pm
Have you thought about using the P&L sheet that Derek posted to give you a running total?

Daily Cumulative bolted onto Derek`s sheet.png

Thanks,Atho55!

I've tried it before,but I've got - "Unexpected error 13.type mismatch" and I hadn't manage with it.
Dallas

jtrader wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:58 pm
Dallas wrote:
jtrader wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:47 am
As it seemes no one could solve that problem?

Its not got any P/L storing rules in it that we were previously discussing or was shown in your earlier screenshots

There are P/L storing rules in that file too.I've posted earlier screenshots from other file,but so implemented P/L SV rules too.

Екранна снимка (810).png
There were no P/L storing rules in the file you posted
Of the 7 rules only the first named 'Balance' stored any values - and they were just three percentages of your balance
jtrader

Dallas wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:29 pm
jtrader wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:58 pm
Dallas wrote:

Екранна снимка (810).png
There were no P/L storing rules in the file you posted
Of the 7 rules only the first named 'Balance' stored any values - and they were just three percentages of your balance

I'm sorry,Dallas! It's my mistake :oops:

I didn't knew that if I change a .baf file by Guardian it doesn't change itself in that folder (except if you didn't replace the old one by exporting to directory the created new .baf ) where it was saved.

That's new .baf with implemented SV's
(((LAYSTRAIGHTMARIA))).baf
I hope that you could solve that now :oops:
jtrader

Predicted Goals with Live Scores and IP Time.baf

That file and upper (LayStraightMaria) have same rules implemented for storing P/L,but (LayStraightMaria) is not triggering when P/L is < 0 (the tiggers' log of 'Winner' rule when P/L <0 is - 1(0)/1 - what does it mean?).

This file (Predicted Goals...) is OK - triggering when P/L > 0 and P/L < 0 and saves balance right.What could be the problem?

And another question (off topic) - if there are SV stored for BetAngel are they conflicted between if they are working in different BA instances?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”