Lay @5.0

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
RMSSC

Hello,

The attached file is a simple test of what I want to do, but I'm not succeeding, and I needed your wisdom to try to learn some techniques to be applied in other strategies.

The conditions are as follows for the automation:

a) The favorite horse with a lay below 4.0 would be placed immediately before the market starts, say 5 seconds;

b) lay all the horses that reach a price of 5.0 during the race, with the condition that the bet is not repeated and the favorite horse is excluded from this selection.

Can you help?
Cheers,
Rui
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ODPaul82

On the lay the favourite rule, add a signal under "Signals" , set a value of 1 call it whatever you like, for example fav_backed

On the lay all @5.0 rule, change from ANY selection to EVERY selection and set the rule to trigger only 1 time. This will mean that it will only put the bet in once on each selection

In the conditions for the lay all @5.0 rule, add a condition of signal set condition, populate in the name of the signal, select for the selection and choose NOT set with a value
RMSSC

ODPaul82 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:33 am
On the lay the favourite rule, add a signal under "Signals" , set a value of 1 call it whatever you like, for example fav_backed

On the lay all @5.0 rule, change from ANY selection to EVERY selection and set the rule to trigger only 1 time. This will mean that it will only put the bet in once on each selection

In the conditions for the lay all @5.0 rule, add a condition of signal set condition, populate in the name of the signal, select for the selection and choose NOT set with a value

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”