Xbox 360 - Call of Duty 4 Traders Team?

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
andyfuller

Modern Warfare 3 out tomorrow - anyone getting it? Tesco looks the best offer followed by Sainsburys
jimrobo

I'm getting it but I was going to get it on PS though. I just can't seem to get on with the xbox controller for looking round. It just seems smaller on xbox and I allways overshoot were I want to aim. It must be me though because everyone else seems to be ok with it.

Was speaking to the guy in tesco this morning to see if they thought they would have any on tomorrow and the guy said they have 500 pre orders for midnight! The were expecting them to be queing all the way round the store.
andyfuller

:( I was expecting to rock up to my local Tesco tonight and just grab a copy - guess I should have pre-ordered.
mugsgame

I have been looking forward to getting for ages, but last week I bought battlefield 3. Been playing multiplayer. It's brilliant....but bloody hard.
bilko

Yes will be getting it in the morning.
Enjoy Zombies on ascension but have all maps and multiplayer.
Last edited by bilko on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
JollyGreen

We have COD MW3 ready for delivery tomorrow...fingers crossed! It is for my son who loves the online game. I use his account occasionally so I'll check his user name!

Andy...you'll have to queue at Game tonight at midnight to get your copy..or not!
andyfuller

I think I will go for not ;-)

Sitting at home and getting it delivered is more my thing, probably will have to wait a few days though.
superfrank

Can anyone recommended a decent game for PC that can be played with a mouse?

I haven't played a computer game since Gorf, Defender and Galaxian when I was a little kid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2APJRk1eu8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irLYYisnTM8
andyfuller

Don't know about games for a PC that can only use a mouse but you can get Xbox style controllers for PC's:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-Xbox- ... 575&sr=8-1
lilgreenback

[quote="superfrank"]Can anyone recommended a decent game for PC that can be played with a mouse?

I haven't played a computer game since Gorf, Defender and Galaxian when I was a little kid!

Defender ... Now you are talking!! A good PC well that would be Grand Theft Auto 4, it works quite well on the PC.

I just can't get the hang of a the PS or Xbox controllers in FP shooters, and in order to make your PC a Black Ops killer you are looking at a £400 graphics card or you were! + mobo + CPU + memory = :cry: however if you are flush then enjoy :lol:

If you want a good FPS then Counter Strike Source is a good game.
jimrobo

I actually couldn't sleep last night after doing some work on a friends website so at 1 am i went to tesco bought mw3 and had a couple of hours on it. I prefer black ops! Can't say why, maybe because it was just full of hardcore people who's already learnt halkf the maps. There was some guy on level 51 already! I mean wtf!!!!
JollyGreen

Surely the person on Level 51 has used a hack? My son was telling me that some people just find the hack and level up. Another way they do it is two buddies go to a corner of the map and keep shooting each other to get a recharge (or something like that) which increases their level. I don't understand it myself....I don't want to go and disturb him as......he is playing COD MW3!!!
Dabbla

The person on level 51 could be a game tester.

A good p.c. game, try “from dust” also on the x-box. It’s a good thinking game ,with some very imaginative levels.

I would also recommend Red Dead Redemption on the x-box or ps3. A game I have spent to many hours on. The scenery in this game breathtaking, You can kick back and chill a bit more than these fps.
jimrobo

I never thought about that but yeh thinking about it thats a great way to level up jolly! a bit naughty though!! There was a hack that could get you to level 15 presige on black ops but they found a way of finding out if you'd run the hack and banned everyone who had done it completely from the network.

Quite frankily I have played it a couple of days and I am absolutely useless at it. I'm getting about 5-10 kills and am usually in the bottom 3 every game. SOme guys are getting up to 80 kills per game.

Prefer black ops much more. Everyone just seems to camp on mw3
JollyGreen

My son goes mad at "campers" it is a real pet hate. He started on MW3 last night and he's doing okay. I'll check on his kills - I saw him get 75 in one session. I do not know if that is any good?

Return to “Chill Out Area”