Xbox 360 - Call of Duty 4 Traders Team?

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
andyfuller

Would let you know how I was going but useless Tesco's are taking an age to deliver it :(

Wish I had just nipped 5mins down the road now and got a copy!

Stick with it Jimrobo - you will soon pick it up. Used to be heaps of campers on COD4 but once you get good at it they are a piece of piss to out do.

Never seen the point in cheating and using hacks etc, what is the point in buying a game then cheating your way through it?
jimrobo

yeh I guess. Thats the problem at first though. If you don't know the maps at all you don't know 1 where the campers usually are and 2 how to get round them to throw a grenade up their ass so it just ends up a bit frustrating. I seem to just end up walking aimlessly around random maps getting picked off walking round a corner!

You're xbox aren't you andy?
andyfuller

Yeah I am on Xbox (well will be when it arrives, hopefully tomorrow)
jimrobo

Did you pre order it too?

thats a shicker if you haven't got it yet! I literally walked into tesco, picked one up went to the self checkout and walked out! total time to get was less than 10 minutes including the drive!
andyfuller

I ordered it Monday evening so didn't expect it Tuesday as the post would have gone by then but I got the dispatch email early yesterday so expected it today. Though as they come from Jersey to avoid the VAT (loophole now being closed) I guess it isn't too surprising.

10min trip all in and you drove!
jimrobo

yup I've got a tescos, sainsburys, waitrose and aldi all in a couple of mins drive of each other!
bilko

Enjoying MW3, a bit mad lots of camping going on.
Lots of glitching also.

Return to “Chill Out Area”