Soccer trading

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Jimmy

Hi,

I trade the horses at night and weekends and do quiet well, but as the night racing is coming to a close I am thinking about how to keep the money coming in. So naturally I thought about the football markets, the only problem is I no nothing about football apart from the rules. I don't follow football at all.
Can anyone recommend a site or book where I can get good advice from, I have had a look at the soccer mystic as I have the full version of betangel and it looks ok, but I tried the predictor etc and the prices didn't go as planned. But I did managed to make a profit from the match, but this was pure luck and I don't like to trade on luck.

Any advice would be good,

Thanks
Jimmy
drifter

Hi Jimmy

A few pointers about the markets before the kickoff.

The markets don't move very much.

It can take a long time to get filled but because of the stability you can use larger stakes.

You should be able to generate some profit but I doubt it will match your returns from the Horse Racing.

There are also strategies you can use during the game but these are much riskier.
PaddyOdoors

Jimmy, same for me but I trade tennis instead....Football in play markets are efficient and there are less opportunities to trade out if it goes wrong... there are More trading opps in tennis and dead easy to make good wonga as you can get out of bad trades most of the time by flipping liabilities. Search for things like tradeshark tennis and tennis trading league for simple pointers on strategies

Return to “Football trading”