Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
spreadbetting

Emmson wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:21 am
Tea on day 2

My current bank is less than £400
Well you certainly know how to maximise your profits from it, wish I was able to get the same increases from my bank.

I'd echo megrain's points that having a larger bank allows you to quickly capitalise on the odd quirks that always throw themselves up, but whatever you're doing obviously works well so sometimes it's simply a case of sticking to what you know best as only you will know what works for you.
Emmson

spreadbetting wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:07 pm
Emmson wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:21 am
Tea on day 2

My current bank is less than £400
Well you certainly know how to maximise your profits from it, wish I was able to get the same increases from my bank.

I'd echo megrain's points that having a larger bank allows you to quickly capitalise on the odd quirks that always throw themselves up, but whatever you're doing obviously works well so sometimes it's simply a case of sticking to what you know best as only you will know what works for you.

Test Match Cricket offers the only opportunity to submit 2000+ manual trades, its the GOAT market on betfair for me. No other market gives me the opportunity to do what I do.
Emmson

Lunch day 4 this test match continues to confound coz the draw is shorter than India
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Stumps day 4

Lost ground
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Not much action on NZ Lanka
Emmson

Final tally, made some bad trades last 2 days.
Emmson

NZ matched at 1.01 now well over evens.
Emmson

Stumps day 4
Euler

£40m matched on the big bash this morning. Volume still holding up well.
JTEDL

Was hoping to trade this morning, 815am start, got tied up with 3 kids getting ready for school so missed the boat on first few swings, then decided best to stay out.
PDC

Euler wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:22 am
Do you trade Cricket now Peter or are you data gathering?

Given the volumes in these markets it is surprising how little people talk about them and how little resources there are, virtually no Youtube videos for example, almost everything you see seems to be focused on Horse Racing, Football and Tennis in that order.
mcgoo

PDC wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:16 pm
Euler wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:22 am
Do you trade Cricket now Peter or are you data gathering?

Given the volumes in these markets it is surprising how little people talk about them and how little resources there are, virtually no Youtube videos for example, almost everything you see seems to be focused on Horse Racing, Football and Tennis in that order.
Thought the same thing re cricket.Huge markets approaching $100m regularly. Seems odd that they are hardly mentioned re traders-since they are so highly liquid and with loads of volume. I was at the BBL game last night ....very entertaining :)
Emmson

Very dubious goings on in that Bangladesh Windies T20 so not sure that was a legitimate loss.
Emmson

Women's cricket is very tradeable and less likely to be corrupt imo
megarain

Sport is about opinons, but I have no problem with the integrity of the Bang T20.

On that theme, I sorta think the game at the highest level, is probably as clean as its ever been.

There is so much liquidity on derivitive mkts, u would soon spot funny business.

Womens stuff can be interesting, if u can get past the absolute differences in the game. They aint playing the same game.

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”