Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Emmson

At 1/2 way I had a awful screen and judged I was likely buried but Lizelle Lee when she is on is the most fearsome batter in women's cricket and they are playing on a batters paradise. Still mad things happens in women's cricket in the last 1/3 so want to be out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Saffer lasses have gone back out to 2.0+ so my exit was superb but my entries were atrocious. Game is viewable here and clearly Indians involved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiVwcx2L8pM
Archangel

How does Cricket trade on BetDaq does anyone know?
Emmson

Betdaq satisfactory for straight gambling but useless for trading!

Bonus win probably incoming!

EDIT

I was able to cancel that unmatched bet in time when hearing a wicket on 5LiveXtra, one of the arts of cricket trading
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Fine effort that by Glammy
Emmson

Levelled up at innings break and possibly all my work is done.
Emmson

Went back in for a bit more green, against my better judgement to be truthful even if it worked out.
Emmson

Small fare
Emmson

Even smaller fare.
Emmson

Squeezed a bit more out......LOVE county cricket, just wish Indians would love it a bit more.
Archangel

Nice again. I am sure its only a matter of time before the Indians discover county cricket

At least tommorow there are some ODI games !
Emmson

Good afternoons work on a warm up game that nevertheless has exceeded 32 million matched.
Emmson

I was in plenty trouble in the warm up game when Stokes fell. The cup final was a lot easier. No more trading on either of them.
Emmson

I am getting my NBA outage loss back....but then I shouldn't think in those terms, money lost can never be won back.
Emmson

I'm not extracting much on today's cricket. I certainly would not be in a mad rush to back Aus at 1.06 or 1.07 at 1/2 way....that is a vile vile price and is a vile vile price even if Aus knock them off none down.

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”