Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
redsnapper

Westerner wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:33 pm
Worth a read if you want an insight into trading the IPL :

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/1 ... rcb-csk-mi
Thanks for this, these also may be of interest:

https://soundcloud.com/user-471403842/t ... -1-batting

https://soundcloud.com/user-471403842/t ... -2-bowling
redsnapper

Emmson wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:44 pm
I am also laying Pak, this is an experimental bowling unit they are playing today. Very slow wicket hoping Aus superior power will count later.

good to be in great company... I like your logic :)
Emmson

Umar Akmal dropped and then 3 6s off next over :cry: could be very costly that
redsnapper

Emmson wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:53 pm
Umar Akmal dropped and then 3 6s off next over :cry: could be very costly that
Yeah just saw that and expected Runs now heading toward 300... but I'm taking it as an opportunity (albeit cautious one that I might regret later) for a bit more Laying :roll:
Emmson

To me makes sense to lay CSK sub 1.8 in IPL game number 1 this far out, some hours from toss in the randomest of formats.

Would like to to see 60 -70 mill matched on the game, that would be very reassuring for cricket traders.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mambapeter

it is my first ipl trade today..any tips, advice etc?
hopefully will be start of long journey
Emmson

Desperate effort from RCB

Not really my place to give T20 trading tips as its my weakest format, so random .....I just want fivers and tenners and occasionally a bigger win will come without me looking for it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
redsnapper

Emmson wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:16 pm
Desperate effort from RCB

Not really my place to give T20 trading tips as its my weakest format, so random .....I just want fivers and tenners and occasionally a bigger win will come without me looking for it.
Was a very one-sided affair today by all accounts, though I missed the opener.

Looking forward to the IPL as I will also be popping my betting virginity on the event having recently discovered the delights of cricket betting and using Bet Angel automation. In fact I did have an automated bet today which went unmatched as this was such a one-sided affair. Picked up a couple of nice wins on the Momentum Cup strangely enough today... starting to make some in-ways into the One Day format a little more, certainly was a good opener in the Pakistan - Aus series and looking forward to day 2 tomorrow along with the SA v SL T20. Nice to have a few matches to get stuck into, felt like a mini drought after the PSL... Good night folks!
mambapeter

i did well in the mom cup too, made up for the ipl which wasn't good..lol
redsnapper

mambapeter wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:03 am
i did well in the mom cup too, made up for the ipl which wasn't good..lol
Pleased to hear that... It seems to be quite low volumes by comparison, but opportunities are there for sure... Layed Pakistan today again which was good and did ok with my first IPL trades thanks to Mr Pant and Mr Warner both having extended innings.

Excited to be trading this tournament... price movements are quite frightening and my delay with BT sport is frustrating (at least 10 seconds out I would say). Anyone found a faster connection?
mambapeter

yes was a very good day..a small loss in sa t20, and the other three were good
redsnapper

mambapeter wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:58 pm
yes was a very good day..a small loss in sa t20, and the other three were good
I missed the SA T20 as was absorbed in the IPL today. I then noticed rain had stopped play and couldn’t catch up with what was happening. Probably well swerved. Glad you had a very good day. I did too but definitely over risked my bank though it worked out this time I need much more discipline with staking. Any feelers for the next IPL match tomorrow?
redsnapper

The USA games are the most illiquid (is that a word) markets - as in there is virtually no money in them. However, if you pick your price, there is still money to be made... I've made about £80 over the past few games as the USA seem to be stronger than most expect. I've traded some already today and stand to make about £40 if my lower bet gets matched but have already covered my exposure.... choose your price and wait, it will probably get matched... that's my tip if you can be bothered trading in this market.

Maybe not one for the Pro traders...
redsnapper

Ok, so first tip is - dont take my tips - :D
Second - looks like USA are in the process of a collapse...
On the plus side I never lost anything. Happy to take £0.00 from this exercise in pointless trading today...

Hope the IPL match today brings successful trading to you all!

I like the look of the royals today, but will probably just trade my way if I can... have a good one.
mambapeter

fwiw my plan kings batting first, so will start backing them,..looking for 47-52 in power play and total between 160-170..imo the top order for kings have to fire.. time will tell..lol

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”