Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
mambapeter

yes was a very good day..a small loss in sa t20, and the other three were good
redsnapper

mambapeter wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:58 pm
yes was a very good day..a small loss in sa t20, and the other three were good
I missed the SA T20 as was absorbed in the IPL today. I then noticed rain had stopped play and couldn’t catch up with what was happening. Probably well swerved. Glad you had a very good day. I did too but definitely over risked my bank though it worked out this time I need much more discipline with staking. Any feelers for the next IPL match tomorrow?
redsnapper

The USA games are the most illiquid (is that a word) markets - as in there is virtually no money in them. However, if you pick your price, there is still money to be made... I've made about £80 over the past few games as the USA seem to be stronger than most expect. I've traded some already today and stand to make about £40 if my lower bet gets matched but have already covered my exposure.... choose your price and wait, it will probably get matched... that's my tip if you can be bothered trading in this market.

Maybe not one for the Pro traders...
redsnapper

Ok, so first tip is - dont take my tips - :D
Second - looks like USA are in the process of a collapse...
On the plus side I never lost anything. Happy to take £0.00 from this exercise in pointless trading today...

Hope the IPL match today brings successful trading to you all!

I like the look of the royals today, but will probably just trade my way if I can... have a good one.
mambapeter

fwiw my plan kings batting first, so will start backing them,..looking for 47-52 in power play and total between 160-170..imo the top order for kings have to fire.. time will tell..lol
LostShaman

Don't suppose anyone knows what the max odds KKR went to before Russell went in yesterday do they, or have the chart? I couldn't get on at the time but got to watch it - absolutely immense 20 minutes of batting.
imfree

When Rana was out and Shubman Gill came in I noticed that SRH were 1.10 and I thought about laying for my green amount but decided not to risk it. Would have been a lovely profit, but I'm too risk averse.
Emmson

Amother mankad involving Jos Buttler.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Levelling up here is unnecessary, even at 1.01
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
redsnapper

Emmson wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:00 am
Amother mankad involving Jos Buttler.
Got to be honest I am still learning about T20 and cricket in general. Loving every minute, but learning.... This seems like a very un-sporting approach to fielding. It is within the rules, but if you watch overs of cricket, nearly all the batters (at the bowlers end) do exactly what Jos did, they start a small approach out of the crease on the bowlers run... It makes no sense to me to play in this spirit.

Luckily for me - in terms of trading - the price rebounded back after the next couple of overs and I was able to close my position successfully ( the price went from around 1.3 to 2.0 as the mankad happened!
LostShaman

Cheers imfree, that's close to what I expected.
Emmson

That is me done (probably) using Five Live Xtra for trading.
Emmson

Actually it wasn't me done but this is.
redsnapper

Emmson wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:06 pm
That is me done (probably) using Five Live Xtra for trading.
How is the delay on 5LX? On BT Sport App is is about 30secs, compared to espncricinfo commentary, which I assume must be at least 10 secs behind.... simply cannot remove trades with these delays so going on hunches mostly... which is just about working for me currently.
Emmson

They are clearly commentating off tv on 5 Live Xtra but its fast enough to even do some tick trading though not fast enough to cancel bets on hearing a wicket or a 444444/66666666, I have nothing to measure it against as I am not a BT Sport subscriber. For me 5 Live Xtra on freeview is quicker than 5 Live Xtra on DAB

We need a great leap forward on streaming delays it THWARTS all of us traders. :evil:

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”