Ashes 2017 - 1st test Brisbane

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
LeTiss

What a shame the Aussies can't bet IP!

I don't understand the attitude to gambling from some governments!

It's OK to bet $5000 before a match, but not $20 when it has started!
In USA, it's easier to get a gun a shoot dead 56 people, than it is to have $10 on a NFL match! - it's supposedly more dangerous to bet than have a firearm?!
mcgoo

LeTiss wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:39 am
What a shame the Aussies can't bet IP!

I don't understand the attitude to gambling from some governments!

It's OK to bet $5000 before a match, but not $20 when it has started!
In USA, it's easier to get a gun a shoot dead 56 people, than it is to have $10 on a NFL match! - it's supposedly more dangerous to bet than have a firearm?!
Seconded. Being a Saffa in Oz is particularly bemusing.There is strong gun control here it must be said-which is good-having seen the harm guns can do..friends/their dads/families lost.. on a sadly regular basis growing up..but there are some weird idiosyncrasies in Oz...e.g.: I am at a loss as to the Nanny State focus on protecting us from our in-play gambling problem selves.. :? ..especially when bookies(who have restricted me and my father in law when we win-in short order>>days)get so much air time during televised events...and there seems to be a new bookie in town every five minutes & pokies in every pub sucking people dry.Don't get me started on the Northern Territory registrations and migrations to register (BF) in the NT, Betdaq banning in Oz, while I think about it;jaywalking patrols in the thriving metropolis of Brisvegas (sorry KP it is thriving) and various other similar mind numbing focuses..! Off to[edit: thus far unregulated] beer fridge to cool the fever :shock: :evil:
sionascaig

After day 2: Aus 1.82, Eng 3.8, & Draw 5.2

Versus
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
megarain

With respect winviz is the biggest crock of shit I have ever seen.

I know its based on history, but, get real.

They should incude the current Bf expected win/loss, into the algorithm.

As it stands, its a licence to lose money, if u follow it.

If I could lock them in a room, and bet off their prices, I could retire in a mth.
sionascaig

Maybe that will explain the divergence - picked it up from the BBC news site so assumed it has some credibility. Goes to show )
megarain

Eng lead by 7, 2 wkts down.

Aus 1.43

Eng 6

Draw 7.2

Showers forecast tmrrw .. any locals about ?? lol. Expected runs line prob means we need to lose 50 overs, for Eng to save this.

Graphs from day 3 .. If u laid Aus sub 1.75, u could have traded nicely, thru Days1-3.
ashestest1graphsday2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mcgoo

Some heavy looking cloud around but nothing on radar and it is hot. If it-rain- does come i reckon it will be later in arvo
megarain

Thx .. Weather radar in Aus is one of the best in the world.

I dont c this being v rain affected, maybe they might lose 15 overs today, whuch could be made back tmmrw.

Have shifted book, v against draw/Eng, and win on Aus.

been a decent game, but, zombie inducing.
mcgoo

Agreed and nice one.Must be up now :)
Naffman

5-0 top priced at 8/1 now.

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”