Aus v Pakistan

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
burdo77

Hey guys check out the match odds market in tonight's match between aus and Pakistan, 38 mil matched and only halfway through the game. after the first wicket, it looks like Indian match fixing. The bets are huge and all after the first wicket.
fuzzer54

Zero chance of match fixing. Totally unfeasible for match results. Can be done with spot betting, but Betfair don't indulge in those ludicrous markets. Not sure where your figures come from either, as only 24 million matched now - and that's nothing out of the ordinary for international one day fixtures after the completion of the first innings.
burdo77

i have never seen those volumes before halfway through the match. thats 38 mil aus$,

i have watched quite a few cricket games, and usually reaches around 20 mil by the end of a game. It seems like volumes are twice as much as normal.
fuzzer54

Don't think anyone could have 'fixed' the match to end that way!
I trade on every live TV game and there was nothing unusual about the betting patterns.
burdo77

I'm not a huge trader in cricket but I do trade now and then. It just seemed a lot larger than what I have experienced. Just checked, there was 47 mil spent on the big bash final, so it seems ok. It must of finished around that mark by game end.

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”