Mate your p/l begs to differ ;)
spreadbetting

MemphisFlash wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:59 pm
spreadbetting wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:48 pm
napshnap wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:25 am

Nice, mine earned less than half of it, but it's more picky and traded less markets. 1.45 £ per market.
Seems we're all stuck at picking up an average of a quid or two off the markets. I could manage more manually but no way could I hit the turnover of markets. Probably all doing the same thing, or similar, as I simply tweaked a strategy someone posted on the forum a while back for mine.
i am not still on 1-2 quid

7 dog.PNG

I'm talking about averages, even I can cherry pick up a few £300 wins from my pnl if I want, maybe post up that 3 month pnl rather than a single race or good week ;)
Abraquay

Was trading the 11.24 greyhound race. Market got suspended. Dog 4 must have been withdrawn?
Once click screen never updated. Ended up with £8 loss. Shown in guardian.Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eightbo

Think Memphis' whole bank was on this one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Naffman

Yeah he backed it @ 3
eightbo

Anyone on here trade the UKGH markets most days/afternoons?
Make yourself known :ugeek:
BetScalper

eightbo wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:58 pm
Anyone on here trade the UKGH markets most days/afternoons?
Make yourself known :ugeek:
Yes
eightbo

* Manually ?
BetScalper

eightbo wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:11 pm
* Manually ?
Some automated if the favourite is > 3.50.

Others are manual based on BF form tab.
MemphisFlash

todays selections
selections1.PNG

selections 2.PNG
selections3.PNG
PeterLe

The Greyhound market is worth looking for anyone using automation...
Ive automated this using a variation of a file Dallas uploaded. Thank you Dallas (although Id rather not say which one as its easy to reproduce :)

Ive only been running this for a couple of weeks as a trial, but early indications are it is positive when compared with the actual SP results..
Anyway, Ive often wondered if anyone is having good results with modified version of Dallas files. So touch wood this is an example.
Produced circa £370 in the last couple of weeks, yesterday was terrible, but its bounced back today. 100% Guardian Automation

Early days, big swings; and I dont know whether this will fly yet.. but optimistic (just ported it to the Horse racing market too for testing)..

Anyway feedback for Dallas - appreciate all the examples you upload
Regards
Peter
eightbo

Memphis what are you doing these days still L2B or?
MemphisFlash

i'm still winning that's what i'm doing
eightbo

Between signing autographs and slaying groupies you must not have much time to trade
Dallas

PeterLe wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:03 pm
The Greyhound market is worth looking for anyone using automation...
Ive automated this using a variation of a file Dallas uploaded. Thank you Dallas (although Id rather not say which one as its easy to reproduce :)

Ive only been running this for a couple of weeks as a trial, but early indications are it is positive when compared with the actual SP results..
Anyway, Ive often wondered if anyone is having good results with modified version of Dallas files. So touch wood this is an example.
Produced circa £370 in the last couple of weeks, yesterday was terrible, but its bounced back today. 100% Guardian Automation

Early days, big swings; and I dont know whether this will fly yet.. but optimistic (just ported it to the Horse racing market too for testing)..

Anyway feedback for Dallas - appreciate all the examples you upload
Regards
Peter
Good to hear from you Peter

Sorry I never spotted this earlier, but I'm glad to hear one of them has helped in some way or at least sparked an idea off for you and hopefully it will continue to pan out and can be added to your portfolio

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”