Greyhound track coverage (SIS or RPGTV)

We've gone to the dogs.
ShaunWhite

Can anyone point me to a list (ideally nice and cut and pastable) showing which dog tracks are covered on SIS and which are on RPGTV?
I'm assuming they're split like the horse courses are split by ATR/RUK.
spreadbetting

I thought RPGTV basically just televises certain meetings at night, SIS will cover all greyhound meetings.

RPGTV Live Meetings

Hove, Monmore Green, Romford, Sunderland, Crayford, Wimbledon, Henlow & Newcastle every Monday to Sunday between 7:15pm and 10:45pm.
ShaunWhite

thx
I just noticed you can chose between the 2 on the bf site so was curious about it. I haven't looked at dogs much until recently.
spreadbetting

Booo, and there was me thinking it was another of these 'edges' you'd revealed in error :)

Would be interested to know if the televised meetings attract more liquidity though, I'm sure when they first started televising the dogs I didn't notice any increase, but been going a long time now.
Last edited by spreadbetting on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShaunWhite

December 11, 2017

RACING Post Greyhound TV has signed a three-year deal with Arena Racing Company (Arc) for content from January 1 onwards.

As a result, it will be all change for RPGTV from the start of 2018 with only Crayford, Newcastle, Peterborough, Sunderland and Towcester remaining from tracks currently on the roster. Nottingham, Poole, Sheffield and Yarmouth will be included for the first time.

“One important step forward for GTV out of these arrangements is that RPGTV will have two new Sunday evening race meetings from Poole and Towcester, taking RPGTV to broadcasting 14 fixtures per week, two meetings every night.”

Broadcast times for RPGTV will change on Mondays to Fridays, with a 6pm start (from 7pm) and 10pm finish. Sunday shows will be 6pmthrough to 10pm, while the Saturday broadcast will be 7pm to 11pm.
ShaunWhite

spreadbetting wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:19 pm
Booo, and there was me thinking it was another of these 'edges' you'd revealed in error :)
That would be quite something, to blow it before I'd even looked :? It's hardly secret stuff though, there's only so many ways to slice and dice.

btw Have you got any info on which tracks are on ley-lines and what phase the moon was in when they were built :)
PDC

I seem to remember that Towcester has closed as didn't the operation go into administration or similar recently, things might have changed now though (or I may be remembering it incorrectly).
spreadbetting

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:26 pm
spreadbetting wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:19 pm
That would be quite something, to blow it before I'd even looked :? It's hardly secret stuff though, there's only so many ways to slice and dice.

btw Have you got any info on which tracks are on ley-lines and what phase the moon was in when they were built :)

No, but I might know someone who does :!:

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”