Eliminate race type

We've gone to the dogs.
ShaunWhite

Roodge wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:47 pm
Hi, Can I get some advice for anybody? I would like to own profitable bot, on the start. I will be happy with 5€ prosit for one day. I wanted to sent message "MemphisFlash" one king of you, but I dont know how ? I dont see anywhere buttom for send message...
Markets are too small to just give away a bot. If he gives you one, his profit will go down. Everybody here makes their own and we don't even tell close friends, certainly not a complete stranger.

As for sending MemphisFlash a message asking for money, I hope you share his reply with us :lol:
Roodge

No, this I know :D I am trader on BF, but I dont know where I have to start with programing, and where I can gain some information...on this kind of "moneyprofit" I do not know anything at all, so I have to start from the beginning.
MemphisFlash

15.01.19 4.PNG

OVER £1000 on the greyhounds alone today. :D :D :D :D :D
Snooker not to bad either.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MemphisFlash on Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShaunWhite

Roodge wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:29 pm
No, this I know :D I am trader on BF, but I dont know where I have to start with programing, and where I can gain some information...on this kind of "moneyprofit" I do not know anything at all, so I have to start from the beginning.
If you are a trader, then look at your existing strategies, think about how they can be automated, read the BA user guide and try a few things.

Setting up automation is NOT programming, it's just learning how to use some fairly simple software.

Have you looked at the example automation files section of the forum for ideas?
Roodge

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:15 pm
Roodge wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:29 pm
If you are a trader, then look at your existing strategies, think about how they can be automated, read the BA user guide and try a few things.

Setting up automation is NOT programming, it's just learning how to use some fairly simple software.

Have you looked at the example automation files section of the forum for ideas?
ok, thank you ;)
MemphisFlash

January 19.PNG

Averaging £7.50 a race so far in January
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

18.01.19.PNG

Perfect 20/20!!!!

Guess it all comes down to race selection.
iDooze

MemphisFlash wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:25 pm
18.01.19.PNG

Perfect 20/20!!!!

Guess it all comes down to race selection.
Are you trading all of these pre-off or are you letting a few of these go in-play?
MemphisFlash

all traded,. semi automatic. guardian selects the races and places the bets into the market.
i do the rest if necessary.
iDooze

MemphisFlash wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:10 pm
all traded,. semi automatic. guardian selects the races and places the bets into the market.
You focusing on the favourites for these races? Really solid results.
iDooze

MemphisFlash wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:10 pm
Also are you primarily backing or laying?

Your hit rate is pretty high damn.
MemphisFlash

we 19.01.19.PNG

Charts for the week. Started Slow, tweaked and exploded mid-week. tweaked again later in week.
MemphisFlash

Greyhound Flying V Strategy 20.01.19-26.01.19.xlsx

If anyone wants a blank copy of my weekly chart progress as in pic above, then here it is
toogoodtobetrue

Thanks for that Mr Flash
Started automation on every race for the dogs now and seeing huge swings depending on tracks
Thanks for all advice and will keep you posted on progress
Thanks Again

Return to “Trading Greyhound racing”