Formula 1

Any markets not covered in the other boards
Crazyskier

ShaunWhite wrote:
Crazyskier wrote: I echo this sentiment completely.

SOOO glad that Seb didn't pressure Nico and that now the whole world knows what an utterly arrogant self-centred prick Lewis is!
I'm so glad we agree crazyskier, there's plenty we disagree about elsewhere so it's nice to be on friendly terms again. There's nothing like a common enemy for uniting people :)
?? I'm always friendly - or try to be!! :lol:
Euler

marksmeets302

I wonder who will take his place. Wehrlein is an option, but I heard he is really difficult to work with. Wouldn't surprise me if Vettel wants to push for a transfer. He doesn't seem to be happy at ferrari at all. Then again, Ferrari isn't likely to let him go.
ShaunWhite

Wehrlein looks the likely choice. I'd love to see Alsonso in the same car as Hamilton but that's unlikely to happen.
Dallas

Wonder how much input Hamilton will have to ensure whoever joins is a clear 2nd driver?? would rule the likes of Vettle out if he has to much say
ShaunWhite

I get the feeling Mercedes think they've just about got their money's worth out of Hamilton. All the promo, drivers title etc etc, job done. With just one year left on his deal....I can't see the ruthlessly efficient Germans pandering to him too much.
Trader Pat

Vettel or Alonso would bring a few million former fans back to the sport overnight.
A rookie will have millions of current fans waving goodbye to the sport for a while as Hamilton will be clear No1.

Gotta love Rosberg though, wins the championship and retires which is the ultimate F#@k You to Hamilton as it doesnt give him the chance to avenge the loss. :D

I'd love to see Vettel alongside Hamilton but dont think Mercedes would risk it.
ShaunWhite

Good news about little Bernie Ecclescake going ... traditional circuits look a bit safer again. Yanks love tradition, Bernie just loved the cash.

If circuits aren't charged so much to host maybe the ticket prices will come down.

US model is to get the punters in, then sell them merch. How much is the Kentucky Derby? About $10? NASCAR is an amazing weekend for under £100.
ShaunWhite

McLaren-Honda split after three years of troubled partnership

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/41248320
LeTiss

Been some interesting activity on the Singapore GP this morning
LeTiss

Vettel had a massive drift this morning, but nobody could have predicted the lap 1 carnage

Amazing trade on Hamilton if you took the 23.00 being offered pre-race
Naffman

The drift was probably due to Ferrari struggling in the rain during Quali at Monza when RBull looked far better in the wet conditions.

Feel bad for Max, was in such a great position and now another DNF just such rotten luck.
ShaunWhite

Season to start in Austria on July 5th.... Well that's the intention.

Summer break effectively cancelled and season extended.
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/arti ... kEt9e.html
Trader Pat

I think Formula 1 has the answers to the Covid 19 crisis.

Put a miniaturised version of an F1 front wing on everybody and they won't be able to get within 6 feet of another person without walking into a wall, social distancing sorted SIMPLES
Derek27

Murrey Walker has passed away aged 97. Not a brilliant commentator in descriptive terms (for a former horse racing fan) but he was the Peter O'Sullevan of F1 with his distinctive commentary - F1 never felt the same for me after his retirement. :(

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”