I'm a celebrity

Any markets not covered in the other boards
Dublin_Flyer

2:1 men v women over the 15 seasons so far.
Never taken much interest in it as I don't know who the majority of the celebrities are. I definitely remember Lisa Snowden from her MTV days, but I remember her voice being completely different in pitch and tone back then, maybe the recent one is a doppelganger!
Trying to think of who I'd love to see parachuted in that would make me watch it...
1)Conor McGregor - "Alright dickheads, what's the bleedin storeeeey?" :lol:
2)Shaquille O'Neal - Try telling him he can only have 1 meal out of the 5 you won :lol:
3)A vegan. Give them one hen, wait for it to lay an egg, then eat the egg and eat the hen. Otherwise 2 hens get killed. :o :?
ShaunWhite

One day I'll learn to follow my own advice....

Back Martin Roberts @ 55 I said, so I did, then layed him off at 42, he went out to 90 and I felt reasonably satisfied.....now you can lay him at 13 !!!

Can't figure out if Adam being chosen for the tasks makes him unpopular (as in previous years) or popular...according to the polls.
ShaunWhite

This is a funny old market, £875,000 matched, £360,000 matched on the fav. Just 3 days to go yet there's barely £500 on either side of the book. I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one providing the liquidity :shock:
ShaunWhite

Scalett opening at 3.8 was the biggest mis-price of the year.

Add in 9 big swings and that's got xmas paid for as they say... ( we don't 'do' xmas so that was quite an easy target)

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”