Tour de France 2107

Any markets not covered in the other boards
sionascaig

Looking forward to the rerun once Sagan wins his appeal with arbitration for sports )
CLOWNSHOES

does anyone have any good reading material or videos regarding trading cycling ?

TBH ive never even considered it.
sionascaig

Not seen any reading material but think the opportunity will be found somewhere in the favourite (at short odds) making a mistake and/or one of the contenders doing far better than expected during a particular stage. So likely to happen during a mountain stage (if froome burns out) or an a flat stage if he gets caught up in another accident. It was just few years ago that froome cycled into a bollard whilst looking at his power meter - end of race for him...

By stage 2 there was two retirals: one due to smashed kneecap, the other fractured vertebrae and a large chunk of skin missing from froomes bum due to crash incidents...

Should get a good idea today of his form in the mountains )
ruthlessimon

So annoyed I missed this. Riche in a big crash, big opportunity missed :evil: :evil:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ruthlessimon

Awesome finish to that race! Glad to see the Frenchie lose out :P bet he thought he had it easy!! Although, a big move on his price. The descents certainly provide some great opportunities!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ruthlessimon

Win 5 for Kittel :!: Feel sorry for Bodnar, certainly scared the sprinters
Bluesky

ruthlessimon wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:40 pm
Feel sorry for Bodnar
Me too, certainly a brave effort.
Dallas

Just listening to a interview with Adam Hanson (Lotto Soudal) earlier, seems he is Fluent in 7 computer programming languages
PHP
MySqL
VBS
PB
C#
SQL
and 1 more but couldn't make out what it was

But for the time being prefers to spend his afternoons riding round the countries of the world :)
Bluesky

Well that was a bit of a surprise at the finish, looks like its not going to be the procession everyone thought it was going to be, makes for a more exciting race, I still hope Froom wins though.
Dallas

Bluesky wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:02 am
Well that was a bit of a surprise at the finish, looks like its not going to be the procession everyone thought it was going to be, makes for a more exciting race, I still hope Froom wins though.
It certainly makes for a more interesting 2nd half to the race
Abraquay

cracking stage today 24km descent, nice
ruthlessimon

The tactics are fascinating, could be Landa in yellow. Gripping with 35k still to go :)
sionascaig

Quintana.png
Some volatility on Quintana )
Dallas

ruthlessimon wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:33 pm
The tactics are fascinating, could be Landa in yellow. Gripping with 35k still to go :)
If he does it'll be another achievement for sky, i cant remember a time when 3 different riders from the same team have been in yellow during the same tour (at least not in recent times)
Abraquay

Any cyclists out there ? Get yourself to Majorca around March, April time. Good time to go if you hit nice weather and not too hot. Had the best years of my life out there. So relaxed compared with over here. Different way of life. Now i'm stuck on 12 hour shifts with fixed holidays. Lovely up in the mountains Soller,Valldemossa. Have a nice coffee or two with cycling friends. Back to hotel stroll along the beach for a beer or two and sangria.
Meet up with cyclists from other countries.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”