2018 AFL Premiership

Any markets not covered in the other boards
LeTiss

The new Aussie rules season starts this weekend.

I really got into this sport last year, and the trading opportunities are pretty good.

1st match up is Richmond v Carlton, Live on BT Sport 8.20am(UK Time), so perfect time

I'll be looking for some expert knowledge here from our Aussie residents ;)
Cards37

Happy to help LeTiss!

Anything specific you are interested in?
LeTiss

Cracking game here. Richmond were trading at 1.22 before the match, but seriously up against it
Cards37

8.1 to 5.7 ... Richmond also more inside 50's but wasting the ball!
LeTiss

Richmond storming away now - over £450k matched
Cards37

Not a surprising result but promising signs from Carlton for a team that has struggled for quite a while.

Hawthorn - Collingwood should be interesting match, fairly close I think.
gazuty

I cannot believe the prices on Sydney v West Coast.

Sydney, have started seasons poorly for a few years now (especially last year). And this match is in Perth, at the new stadium.

Things that make you go hmmm. West Coast back to lay.
gazuty

gazuty wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:14 am
I cannot believe the prices on Sydney v West Coast.

Sydney, have started seasons poorly for a few years now (especially last year). And this match is in Perth, at the new stadium.

Things that make you go hmmm. West Coast back to lay.
Got that wrong. Despite getting close west coast never led and didn’t go under start price.
Cards37

I was also surprised how well Hawthorn went.

GWS looked ominous and likely the team to watch all season.
Shamrock

Hi All, I ment to put a post up last week but got side tracked.
As for the West Coast v Sydney game, no Josh Kennedy = no win for West Coast. They done well to hang around but never a chance.
The Melbourne v Geelong game must have been a cracker - I was on the way to the above game as that was been played. A kick from 30m to win the game in the last 30 seconds and a miss, wish I was trading that game.
As has been the case over the last couple of years, sportsbet and Bet365 have there great offers for us Aussies, 24 up and pay you out if you lose. If you are happy to risk the overround there are some good profits to be made. Game 1 would see you payed out on Carlton at $5.20 and Richmond at $1.20, a good profit to start the year and given you give up the overround for the next 8 games of the round you still end up in front, if only Melbourne had of won.
I will try and get some pointers out for the non-Aussies tomorrow, things like the fact that home teams are not always at home.
GWS looked ominous and likely the team to watch all season. (GWS played in Canberra, two and a half hours south of Sydney for there first home game, I would have to say ominous is a bit of an under statment).
Easter Monday will see Geelong (home) play Hawathorn (away) at the MCG (Hawthorn's home ground).
It is great trading and getting better every year, if anyone can tell me the bottom price of Geelong and Melbourne I would be greatful.
Cheers
Cards37

Geelong - Hawthorn is always a cracker. Looking forward to that one!
LeTiss

Richmond have been well backed at Adelaide 2.48 to 2.14
Cards37

LeTiss wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:32 am
Richmond have been well backed at Adelaide 2.48 to 2.14
Pretty convincing win by Adelaide!
Cards37

St Kilda vs GWS much closer at half time much closer than expected!
Shamrock

St Kilda grabbed a draw against the Giants last week, well done LT, hope you traded the march home. As few and far between the draws are in AFL the last time the Giants managed two in a row, it looks unlikly though this week.
I looked at the games last Saturday and did not see a lot of oppertunity so I opted for a game of lawn bowls, fresh air and a few drinks and I missed the draw, another bad pick. If anyone was trading - how low did it get please.
Interesting weekend about to start. Will be laying the dogs tonight in a real peice of Sh**, 1.40 on any of these two is crazy. North Melbourne are over priced against the Power tomorrow and Richmond should have little trouble against Collingwood given the ANZAC day display by them and Essendon.
Best of.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”