2018 AFL Premiership

Any markets not covered in the other boards
Cards37

Geelong - Hawthorn is always a cracker. Looking forward to that one!
LeTiss

Richmond have been well backed at Adelaide 2.48 to 2.14
Cards37

LeTiss wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:32 am
Richmond have been well backed at Adelaide 2.48 to 2.14
Pretty convincing win by Adelaide!
Cards37

St Kilda vs GWS much closer at half time much closer than expected!
Shamrock

St Kilda grabbed a draw against the Giants last week, well done LT, hope you traded the march home. As few and far between the draws are in AFL the last time the Giants managed two in a row, it looks unlikly though this week.
I looked at the games last Saturday and did not see a lot of oppertunity so I opted for a game of lawn bowls, fresh air and a few drinks and I missed the draw, another bad pick. If anyone was trading - how low did it get please.
Interesting weekend about to start. Will be laying the dogs tonight in a real peice of Sh**, 1.40 on any of these two is crazy. North Melbourne are over priced against the Power tomorrow and Richmond should have little trouble against Collingwood given the ANZAC day display by them and Essendon.
Best of.
brimson25

It's a brilliant sport. I watch, but don't trade as I don't have the first idea what's happening.
ColdWinner

Sydney Swans have drifted out to $50 to win the flag. Before their first two losses they were trading around $20 and there was decent money being backed at those odds. Sometimes the market can be irrational & I think this is the case here. Now I dont think Sydney will win the flag, but I do believe they can win enough games to get into the top 8 and perhaps within touching distance of the top 4 which would correct their odds.

I think its a good trade to back them now and see if they cant get back to $20-25 and then lay them or the same amount you backed them.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”