NBA

Any markets not covered in the other boards
ec0n0mist

SAS vs LAC @ HT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ec0n0mist

SAS vs LAC, end of 3Q
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ec0n0mist

SAS vs LAC @ FT
ec0n0mist

CHI vs MIL @ HT: 63-45
ec0n0mist

CHI vs MIL, end of 3Q: 80-91

(MIL goes on a 46-17 run in the 3Q.)
ec0n0mist

76ers vs CHA @ FT: 122-119 (OT 110-110)

Triple bottom
jimbo93

great posts im in the same boat as you i loved the nba points markets they were my bread and butter they were unreal was gutted when betfair changed them kind of knew it would happen they did it to all nfl markets and nba handicaps so ive had to change just to moneyline this season i tried doing points on matchbook but its horrible odds are set weird liquidity disappears for ages where do watch your games pal ??? last season bet365 wasn't that bad but this season jesus highlights on youtube are faster haha
ec0n0mist

Hi, welcome

Betfair live video for trading, subject to their moods. We're shit out of luck tonight as you can see :roll: However, on the days they actually do decide to show the games, the trick is to load up the ones you intend to watch before midnight or else you'll miss the window. Also, DO NOT REFRESH the videos or you'll lose the feed for the rest of the night - I know, this shit is next level! Almost half a billion pounds in annual earnings and no one even thinks to spend a smidgen of it on virtually the only thing their customers need: a functional flipping live-feed/scoreboard!!

ESPN for leisure. Nothing quite like watching live sports on a big screen :)

NBA LEAGUE PASS
for re-watch, analysis and all that good stuff. You can choose home or away camera angle for most games which I think is pretty neat. Also includes some interviews, the entire all-star weekend and even the summer league if you're deep into your basketball

Happy trading!
jimbo93

cheers for the reply and yeah duno whats going on with betfair and nba no games on last night i had to go with fast as lightning bet365 haha betfair have one game on tonight on video pacers suns game haha betfair get rid of the point markets and dont show live games anymore they dont care about their customers at all i kind of know whats happening by watching the market and bet live pass is decent but i just watch highlights on youtube if i need to watch a team cheers happy trading
jimbo93

betfair are showing all the games tonight sorry before was just showing the live stream on the suns pacers game
Paulo_Kayser

Hi everyone!

Before writing about the market, please sorry my english level. :oops:
About the NBA market, I work similarly as explaining by you. But, I don't happy with my results in last days.
For me, the games are not previsible in the final of regular season. The favorites haven't interest in games for definition of who confront in the play-offs.
My question is: what you doing for manutence of profit?

Thank's a lot!
Emmson

GL Paulo

Less than 800K matched on Warriors Rockets game 2...appalling, fall in love with NBA please India.
Emmson

Raptors 76ers game 3 should have started but markets are static and not turned inplay and streams on Betfair and 365 are unavailable.

Really want to get on Raptors at the right time and at the right price.
Emmson

Warriors are way too fat, I feel, with Durant out the market has overshot the runway. Though I may not trade the actual game as I'm rather tired. Think I have had 2 losing games all season. My most effective way of nabbing some profit is just to place orders outside current price pregame or end of 1/4s 1.2s or time outs, wait to be filled and expect a retrace, though its not done willy-nilly, I weigh up whether it would likely retrace. A very good trading sport which would be top drawer if there was more liquidity.
Emmson

Did a bit in-play and was nearly stranded, viewing only rest of way.

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”